Chapter 1 - The Goodbye's and Hello's

EMERSON'S POV (St. Miriam's Boarding School, London)

"Oh come on Kelly! Stop with the sniffles and stuff. It's not like she's dying." Taylor smacked Kelly's head. "Ow! Don't be so rough!" I chuckled. "Is this a laughing matter to you?" Kelly asked me in her thick British accent. "You British so sensitive." Amara smack my head. "Ow!" "Now who's the sensitive one."

I rubbed my head. I smiled as I look at my best friends antics. God I'm going to miss them. Kelly was the first who greeted me when I'm transferred to St. Miriam, one of London most prestigious boarding school for girls. She introduced me to friendship. The thing I don't always fond with.

Kelly smiled at me while tying her wavy blonde hair. She wiped her tears with Taylor's hanky and threw it back to Taylor. "OI!" I laughed. Taylor, our other Best Friend that we always call her queen because sometime she can be such.... Queen Bitch. With her perfect curve and face, she practically run the school with it.

"Oi Emerson.... You're sure you want to transfer back to America?" I nodded. "And you don't want any party?" Amara asked me. I shake my head no. "Nope." "Come on Emerson.... We can knock the Teachers out.... And we can have a blast party at the grand hall." "No. I don't want any party." Amara rolled her eyes.

Amara is our genius Indian. She's the daughter of the world famous business mogul parents. While Taylor, is the Daughter of a famous fashion designer. "Quick question..... Should I change my hair Colour again?" Amara looked at me, waiting. "That colour is beautiful." She smiled and turned to looked at herself. "I know I am." She said and comb her perfectly perm black hair.

"How about me Emerson?" Taylor asked as she whipped her red hair in front of me. "I think it's perfect the way it is. Now can somebody help me pack everything." Kelly stand and took my suitcase. "I will help." I smiled. "Don't forget the medical reports yah." Taylor handed me a file.

"What does it say actually?" I sighed. "I don't know. I haven't open it." They know about my.... Condition. I've been receiving a lot of treatments and medical exams in London because according to my parents, it's the best country for medical attention.

Kelly, Taylor and Amara went to my side. "Oh Love... Whatever it is, we love you. We always does and always will. Even though you're going to be thousands of miles away." I heard Kelly sniffed again. "Oh come on Kelly! She's not dying!" Taylor said.

"As much as I love this.... Your boobs crushing my side and back." I said and they all pressed even harder on me. Amara licked my ears. "We could get a very hot night before you go home Emerson." I laughed. "No thank you." They all laughed. "Worth a shot." "Can I open the file?" Amara asked. I handed the file to her. "Have fun."

She smiled and opened the file. She read it through and smiled. "Well. Whatever you do when you decided to not be a virgin anymore, make sure to wear a condom." Kelly went to her side and read it through. "Oh my... Well. Whoever that person is will be carrying little Emerson." I squinted my eyes and realised what they meant.

"I'm....." Kelly and Amara nodded. "It's 4 out of 5." Damn. "Well that's actually not a new news for me." I laughed it off. "I know we seen it but now that we know you're capable...." Taylor smirked. She move forward but I move backwards. "No way." They all laughed. "We're not that crazy Emerson." I smiled.

Amara looked at the time and gasped. "We're late!" "It's 9 pm..." I said. "We're sneaking out to go to the club. Are you sure you're not going to join us?" I shake my head. "Fine then. We will be back probably in the morning." I nodded. "Please make good choices." "Dont worry, the driver outside waiting for us." Of course.

"Smooches. We promise we will send you to the airport tomorrow." Amara said and grabbed her handbag. Kelly put on her heels followed by Taylor. They waved and closed the dorm door slowly. I continued to pack my things. I chuckled as I looked at our pictures on our first day as friends. I was so chubby. I was never pretty like Clare.