Chapter 3 - The Fear & Truth

EMERSON'S POV

"OH MY! FATTY IS BACK!!" I never dream of hearing his voice again. The person I hated and fear the most.... Chase Willis. My eyes widen when I looked at him. I turned to looked at Clare. Chase walked towards our table and looked at us smugly. "I never dream to see you back in LA Emerson. For 3 years you disappeared and here you are again." I didn't looked up. I just continued to eat my lunch.

Suddenly he slammed his hands on the table. "LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU BITCH!" I put down my lunch and looked at him, not interested. I took a deep breath. "What do you want Chase?" I asked. His smirked wider. "I want you to knelt on the floor and bow to me." I didn't move. I just stared at him. "NOW!" I flinched as he screamed at me.

"She will not do what you say." Clare stated. "She?! SHE?! Are you sure that this person..." He gestured at me with disgust. "Is a she? Clare. I know that this thing is your twin but you have to admit you want her to be dead." Chase said. Clare stand and pointed at him. "YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" Clare yelled. Chase moved backwards, surprised by her sudden burst.

Chase looked at me. "I'm waiting slave. Knelt." I was about to stand before Clare yelled again when I heard a voice behind him. "That's enough.." My eyes landed on this very beautiful blonde goddess. I watched with awe as she walked towards us followed by Ann. "That's enough Chase." She said. Chase turned. "Fuck you Nia. This is my war. Not yours." Chase turned back to me and grabbed me by the hair.

"KNELT." He yelled. "DO SOMETHING!" Ann screamed and the blonde girl hold Chase's arm. "Release her or I'll do something to end your career as a footballer." She threatened. Chase didn't let go he just glared at Nia. "RELEASE HER!" Her voice startled everyone in the cafeteria. "You know what I'm capable of doing to your family!" Chase let go of my hair.

I was about to walked towards Clare when I felt someone turned my body and a fist connected to my face. "THATS FOR GETTING MY SISTER BE NEAR GERMS LIKE YOU!" Chase yelled and my body hit the floor. Clare and Ann was next to me in seconds and helped me up. "GET HIM OUT OF HERE!" Ann yelled. A group of guys dragged Chase away.

"Emerson... You okay?" I heard Ann asked me. I nodded. "He cut your lips." Clare said and she reached for some clean handkerchief from her bag. "We need to tell Abigail about him." "No! That just make everything more complicated." Ann sighed. "But Emerson..." I stopped her. "Trust me. Next time he will be the one who feel the cold hard floor." I said and smiled at my sisters.

The blonde goddess went next to us. "Is she alright?" I looked up. I never seen such beauty before. She look rather familiar to me. "She's fine." Ann said. "Emerson. This is Antonia. Remember her from the..." Clare didn't finished her sentence. "The festival?" I asked. Ann and Clare nodded. I smiled at The goddess. "I don't remember much but nice meeting you again." She smiled.

"Just call me Nia." I stand and I basically tower her, Ann and Clare. "Wow. You really should play Basketball." She said. "I played Hockey before." She nodded. "Too bad there's no female Hockey team here." "Too bad indeed." I feel my lips swollen and leaned in to Clare. "Can you ask for some ice from the lunch lady? I need to be like when I leave house this morning." Clare nodded and went to the lunch lady.

"Emerson. We have cheer practice today. So you need to wait for us." I nodded. "Doesn't she drive?" Nia asked Ann. "Well no. I don't know how to drive." I answered. Nia chuckled. "What 16 year old don't know how to drive.." That actually made me feel bad about myself. "I have my license. But I scared." I respond honestly. She laughed hard. "You scared of driving?!" Again she laughed.

I didn't respond. Just looked at her, wondering when will she stop laughing at my misery. Ann too looked at her. She stopped and wiped her tears. "What?" She seriously have the decency to asked what?! "It's funny. I mean it's just driving." Ann shake her head. "I was about to walked away when Clare came back with ice. I took the ice and walked away.