Chapter 16 - The First Touch

ANTONIA'S POV

"Can you help me with this tray." I asked Emerson. "Sure babe." I smiled when she called me that. This is the life.... Stop singing Hannah Montana Nia! "You okay?" Emerson asked. I nodded vigorously. I took the drinks from the back seat and locked the door. We both walked towards the hospital and went to the elevator. "Is this okay? I mean... Birthday in the hospital ward room?" I chuckled. "Yea. Mama said its fine." The door opened and we walked through the hallways.

I smiled at the Nurses. They all smiled back. "Room 250." I said and opened the door. The whole family is inside. "Nia?" I smiled at Casey. "What's all this?" "Well we never get to celebrate grandma's birthday." I asked Emerson to place the tray on the table. "I'm still waiting for the cake. Sabrina and Sam said they will be here in 5." I went to Casey and kissed her cheek. "How are you feeling?" "Better I Guess. No more beating like a punching bag." I chuckled. "Good. You should told us earlier." She smiled.

"I'm scared Nia." "You shouldn't be scared. You know my mothers will never let anything happen to you." Suddenly someone sneezed. "Sorry." It's Emerson. Casey chuckled. "That's very interesting. Your Girlfriend?" I nodded. "Remember the person I told you 3 years ago?" Casey nodded. "That's her." "She's perfect for you. Not like the others. She's actually pretty friendly." I smiled. "Her family own the building where Mike work." The door opened and it revealed Sabrina with the cake. Sam followed closely, carrying some bags as well.

"Sorry we're late. Sam decided to be a diva at the bakery." Sabrina said. "What?! The guy was harassing me with his compliment. I'm Ma...." Sabrina closed her mouth instantly. "Mad." Sabrina said. "She's mad." Sabrina let go and Sam nodded. "Yes. I'm mad." Sabrina leaned in and whispered something. "Those two really trying hard cover it up." Casey suddenly said. "You knew?" She nodded. "They were having sex on the couch. They thought I was asleep." I laughed so hard.

They all looked at me. I continued to laughed. "Where's the birthday girl?" Mama asked. Grandpa pushed grandma forward. "Oh hey Jen." Mama said. Sam took the cake out and put 3 candles in the middle. Sabrina light it up with a lighter and we all gather in front of Casey's bed. We started to sing happy birthday and it ended with grandma blowing the cake. "How old will you be grandma?" I asked. "It's something only I know Nia." She's dodging the question completely.

Emerson took off the cover from the food tray. "Please enjoy the food I prepared." I said. They all looked at me. "You? Cook?!" Rish said not believing me. "What? I am a woman." "Yes but you tend to burn the food not cook it. And this taste amazing." Sabrina said. Emerson giggled. "Why is it that hard to believe I cook?!" "Honey. You tried to cook before remember... You nearly burn my kitchen." Mommy decided to butt in. They all laughed at me. "Grandma! They all picking at me!!"

"It's okay honey. Just don't burn the grill next time too." Again they laughed. Including Carmen and Emerson. "Hmm... The sauce... Emerson did you use your grandma's recipe?" Emerson nodded. "Emerson you cooked this?" Mommy asked. She nodded again. "This is delicious. She smiled. "BUSTED!!!" Sam, Sabrina and Rish yelled at me and laughed. I puffed my cheeks and cross my hands. "Meanie!" Emerson went to my side. "Don't listen to them. Now, give me your hand and taste the food."

"Feed me." Emerson chuckled and took a spoon full of the meat. She make a train sound as if feeding baby. I moaned when the food hit my taste bud. I didn't noticed my action so cause everyone to looked at me. I looked at everyone. "What?" Sabrina giggled. "Looks like someone is trying to come out." She said and I looked at Emerson. Someone trying to come out alright. "I'm sorry." I whispered. "It's fine." She nervously laughed. "How about I make it all go away tonight?" I seductively whispered and her breath hitched.

"Stop being a seductress." "Can't help it. I am a seductress." I nibbled her earlobe. She likes it. Her body relaxed when I did it. I smirked. "So that's your weakness huh." I said and nibbled again. "You two. Get a room." Mama said. "Don't mind if we do." I said and grabbed Emerson's hand. "Where are we going?" She asked. "We're going home tonight. So let's have fun first." I said and walked towards the car. "Have fun?" I nodded and unlocked the car. "Avilia style." .......