Chapter 18 - I am who?!

ANTONIA'S POV

"So this is what she imagine Cinderella wearing if she's a lesbian?" I showed Emerson the costume. Emerson's eyes widen. "The fuck! This is all see through! What's with the whip! This is so not the Cinderella I imagine." I chuckled. Taylor just place the costume on the table with a tag attached to it. Apparently Cinderella, in her mind was slutty and wearing tight clothes. "Look at sleeping beauty costume!" Ann showed us. "This is literally a lingerie." She laughed.

"I wonder who's the lucky one." I joked. "Look at Pocahontas." All of us gasped. "It's a 2 piece bikini?!" Taylor walked in. "Don't judge. It's lesbian version. Anyway, I finally have this bowl. Let's start." Taylor walked to Kelly and let her pick a roll of paper. Kelly opened it and read it out loud. "Princess Jasmine." Amara jumped excitedly! "Finally I am lucky for once." Taylor went to the clothing and gave Kelly her costume. Kelly eyes widen. "This is what the belly Dancer always wear right?" Taylor nodded.

What Kelly have to wear is so short and blinding. A lot of material in just her short skirt. The upper clothes only covers her breast area. The headdress will be a pain in the ass. Taylor walked to Amara. Like Kelly did, Amara looked at us. "I am..... Pocahontas." "THE BIKINI!" I yelled and laughed. Now it's Ann's turn. We all waited patiently. "Princess Aurora. That's sleeping beauty right?" Clare nodded. "Damn. The lingerie." Taylor smirked at Clare. Clare nervously let her hands in. She took her time. When she read the paper, she let out a relief sighed.

"I am Snow White." Taylor laughed and gave Clare her costume. "Good luck." She said. I am confused. Why does my Clare need a good luck? Clare showed everyone her costume. "I never thought Snow White this way." Clare said. What Clare have to wear, really challenged her. It's a dress alright. But a very short one, it's so short her ass is threatening to show. "Don't worry baby. I will love it." Adelaide said. Taylor showed her the bowl. "Your turn." Adelaide pick a roll and lugged as she read it. "I am Cinderella." I laughed.

"That's perfect! The whip and all." Adelaide turn to Taylor. "What's with the whip honestly?" She asked. "I always imagine Cinderella as a slave driver." Taylor stopped in front of Emerson and I. "There's two left." I pick both roll and gave one to Emerson. I opened mine first. "Rapunzel Rapunzel with hair so fine." I announced. "Mine is..... Blank?" "Blank?!" I looked at the paper. "What is this?!" Taylor smiled. "Emerson will be our princess Charming. I know how delicate a dress thing for her." "So basically she will be our pimp?" Ann asked. "Yup." Taylor replied.

I laughed. "What will Sabrina and Sam go as?" I asked. "Princess Elsa and Anna." My eyes widen and laughed hard. "That's perfect!" I said between laughed. If only they know they both married. "Now that you all have your costume, we need to discuss about menus and stuff." "Don't worry about that Kells, I already ordered everything." Taylor said. "Good. Now we only need to hire some support team." Ann stand. "We could use our family's maids. All you have to do is pay extra for their services." "It settle then." Kelly said and smiled.

I grabbed Emerson's hand and pushed her to the couch. I sit on her lap and smiled. "So Nia... How's the feeling dating my Sister?" Ann asked. "It feels like magic." Ann smiled. Ann sit next to us and suddenly Taylor sit on her lap. "Baby... I asked my daddy. He said yes." "Splendid!" Ann said. "Whoa whoa whoa!! You two?!" Emerson asked. I am quite shocked myself. "What? We're getting to know each other. So buzz off." Ann kissed Taylor in front of us. "I never knew my Sister will bang my Friend." That earned a smacked on the head by Ann.

"Hey Kells, do you have any private room? I miss my baby a lot." I asked and Kelly smiled. She pointed upstairs and I dragged Emerson with me. I opened the first door when we both on the second floor. I close and locked the door when we inside. "Good. Now we finally alone." I said and pushed Emerson on the bed. "Whoa.." Emerson said as I sit on her lap. "What?" I asked. "Hold on tiger." I stopped unzipping her jeans. "What's up? Your eyes not showing that desire. This is not you at all." She said. How can she know that.