Chapter 24 - MILAN!! (Part 1)

EMERSON'S POV

"WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" Nia sing along as the plane taxing on the runaway. We just landed in Milan and I don't know how the pilot could play this Christmas song. The other passenger chuckled and some even laughed at how childish she can be. The kids in front of us sing along with her. It actually pretty interesting to see her interacting with kids.

The plane stopped moving and the seat belt sign turned off. Nia the first to unbuckled the seat belt and stand. She started to sing and jumped around, singing merry Christmas song. What is up with her today? Probably the long flight getting inside her head. "EMERSON! Come on. Sing with us." She manage to grabbed the flight attendant to sing along too.

"Dear. Let them do their work." I said and she pout. "No fun." She let go of them and walked towards me. But again she sing when she near the kids. I chuckled at her. "What is wrong with you?" I asked. "I just want to have fun before my work start to invading and add more stress in my head." She said and sit on my lap. We let the other passenger walked out and we took our time.

Suddenly her phone ringing. She ignore the first ring and continued to kissed my lips hungrily. The second ring she pick it up, still with her lips on mine. She pulled away. "I hate it when they decide to take my personal time away." She said and moved her body from me. I was so hot and bother. I shake my head and took a deep breathe. I stand and nodded at the bodyguard sitting few rows behind us to take out bags.

"Thank you boys." Nia said and I went to her side, walking towards the door. We were walking through the terminal when we were bombarded with a whole lot of paparazzi and local reporters. Maybe this what she meant by stress. "Are you this famous?" I asked her. She chuckled showed me a huge billboard of her picture in the airport. "You think?" She said as I looked at her ad picture. "Wow.. Never knew you well known world wide." "I'm famous!"

The bodyguards doing their job well as they lead us to the car. "Welcome back to Milan." A woman said as we got inside. "And you must be Emerson Larove." I looked up to see a woman with her brunette hair in a neat bun, wearing cream Colour business suit. She flashed her smiled at both of us. "Hey. Good to be back. I hope the place where I have to sleep at for 2 weeks is great." Nia said.

The woman looked at me. She must be the woman I spoke to about the accommodation. "Ummm... dear.. We will be living in grandma Catherine Villa. We will have complete serenity and silent." Nia looked surprised. "You talked to Lucia?" I nodded. "Your Mother said she's your personal assistant while work. Am I wrong?" She shake her head. "That's nice of you honey." She smiled at me.

I smiled back. Lucia cleared her throat. "Anyway. You need to be at the venue first thing before going to this villa. Can we do that?" Nia is working? She just arrived! I don't dare to say anything. It's not my job. "Sure. I need to talk to the designer top. I've seen the picture you sent.. Just wow." Indeed. Its better to not wearing anything! It's all see through material and she want my bae to just wear her undergarment!

"Your going to talk to the person who lead the Milan fashion week? Serious?" Lucia asked. Nia nodded. "If he's demanding, I can be demanding myself. It's me who will walk down the runway. Not him. It's also me who will be criticise. Not him." Nia said. She can be mean sometime. But hey, it's for a good cause. "Alright then. Don't come begging when he fired you."

"He won't dare. Nikolas Avilia made him a star. And Nikolas is my Cousin. Who is also will be doing this show. I could easily work for him." Lucia sighed. So this what Nikolas @ Misha meant by Nia being a diva. I chuckled. "We all know Avilia Fashion House conquer fashion world but... Nia just be careful with your words." Lucia sighing a lot today. Again I chuckled and looked around.