Chapter 12 - The Christ, Larove & Avilia

ANTONIA'S POV

*THE CHRIST MANSION*

After sending Emerson home, I straight went to Ruby's because mama said I need to be there. She sound worried about something. She didn't say anything, but her tone sound different than usual. I parked my car next to mama's and knocked. A brunette opened the door. It's Erica. "Oh. Nia. Come in. They all in the Death row room." They? "They? Who else is here?" I followed Erica closely. I don't want to be lost in this huge mansion. Rumour has it, these mansion is full with bobby traps and secret doors.

"Carmen and Larissa Larove, your family, and Late Aunt Natasha kid, Bianca Christ." Bianca?! Why is she here?! And why does all three most influential family all gather here in the belly of a crime beast. I didn't asked Erica. I just followed her and hope Bianca won't yelling at me for last time. "Wait. Is Rish here?" Erica nodded. "The blade of hell is here." Blade of hell.... It's what the streets call Rish Christ. The daughter of Lucas and Alexa Christ. Erica stopped in front of a door and opens it with both hands. It groaned loudly and revealed my mothers. "Nia... Come in."

My eyes landed on Zach. His head is wrapped with bandages and his legs too. I ran to Zach and examine his injuries. "What happen?!" I asked. "This happen." Sabrina handed me a paper, cover in blood. "That bastard wrote it with Zach's blood." Sabrina added. Zach was about to cry when he hug me. "Nia it hurt. The bad man did it." I rubbed Zach's back. "It's okay Zachy... It's alright now." I turned to mama. "Who did this." "Waldron of course." Mama said with disgust. "That man will pay for what he did to my Son!" Mama slammed her hand on Ruby's table.

"Relax aunt Charlie." Marsha said. She turned to Erica. "Honey. Get Rish." Erica nodded. "Look Charlie.. What did you do that this Waldron guy want to get revenge?" Carmen asked while put her hands around her Wife. "He want Nia to his daughter in law. I said no because I know he will try to get my company after I gave it to her. At first he want Sabrina because he thought Sabrina would inherits it from me. I don't know how he know it will be Nia." Carmen leaned back.

"So this is about business? He's mad because you said no to that?" Carmen stand. "Good job saying no. Nia will be with my granddaughter. Together they will make an empire." I blushed. Damn you Ann. "No need to be shy my dear. We all know." Larissa said. "We saw the video." I tilted my head. "What video?" "The video your Mother Charlie took when she confess." My eyes widen. I turned to glared at mama. "Don't glare at me young lady. It was beautiful. Anyway, can we please back to the main topic." Mama sighed and rubbed her head.

The door opened and it revealed a blonde beauty with those piercing green eyes. Bianca. I examine her wardrobe man she's drop dead gorgeous. She looked at me with her fury eyes. "Hello Nia." "Bianca." I said. She turned her gaze to my family and Carmen. "Why am I here again? I was about to fly out of LA when aunt Carmen called." Carmen turned. "You're doing business with the Waldron correct?" Bianca nodded. "So? What's the problem?" Carmen pointed at Zach. "What happen to him?" She asked.

"He did it. And gave us a note." I handed her the note. "This is what you get for saying no to me and there will be more." Bianca read out loud. "This is obviously a threat to your family Charlie. Why am I here if this is for your family." Damn. This girl is exactly like her late Mother. "Stop being Natasha and be Bianca for once." Mama said and sighed. "Carmen had a theory he probably would try to get to you too. You're a Christ." Bianca turned to Carmen. "And why would he do that? He can try if he dares."

"What will you say if I can connect Eleanor's  death to him?" Bianca turned to Carmen. "What can you connect old woman?" Bianca said. Carmen smirked. "I have eyes everywhere Bianca. With a clap of my hands, thousands reports I could get my hands on. Don't you want to avenged her death? Your wife's death?" Carmen really know how to twist the words. Bianca went to sit. She sighed. "I've been trying to find her killer for years. Her death was not self accident. It was planned. I know it is." I was this close to feel sorry.