Chapter 20 - Love Me Like You Do

ANTONIA'S POV

"Come in." I opened the door for Emerson. Emerson walked in with her backpack. "Oh hey Emerson." Mama greeted. "Hello Mrs Avilia." Mama laughed. "Just call me Charlie." "Okay Charlie." Mama smiled and looked at time. "Bunny!! Come on! We're going to be late." Mama yelled for Mommy. "I'm coming!" She yelled back. "You're coming alright." Mama joked. I chuckled. Mama put a finger on her lips and smiled.

Mommy walked down the stairs in her evening gown. "Hey Emerson. Okay. I cooked some extra food if you or your siblings wanted to have a little late night snacks. We will be back by 12." Mommy kissed my forehead. Mama did the same and smiled. They both hugged Emerson. I waved at them and smiled. "ZACHY!!!" I yelled. Zach came in running. "Are you hungry?" He shake his head. "Will you wait for Sabby and Sammy?" He nodded.

"So it's alright for me to stayed in bed?" He nodded. "Still sick?" I nodded. "I don't feel good." "Okay.. Don't fainted again okay?" He patted my back. "Okay Zachy." I turned to Emerson. "You fainted?" She asked when Zach walked towards the game room. "This morning. But I'm fine now." I lead the way to my room. "You always fainted when your in that month?" "Sometime actually. Because I'm always a heavy bleeder."

I opened the door for both of us. I went straight to bed and sighed. "You need me to do anything?" "Not really. Why?" "Well I want to do my homework. It will not take Long." I turned. "Okay. You can use my table over there." She let go of her backpack and reached out for her books. I watched as she started to do her homework. She's so determined and focus. She suddenly looked up. "You need something?" I shake my head.

She smiled and continued to do her homework. I reached for my phone and snapped a picture of her. I giggled and post it to my social media and tag her in. I heard her phone ring and I smiled as I waited for her to looked at it. "My girlfriend is doing her homework while I'm on my bed." She read out loud. I laughed and looked at her. "Seriously?" She chuckled. "I'll be done in a few minutes. Just one question left." She smiled.

I stand and went to her side. "What is this?" "Algebra." I looked at the last question. I did the mathematisation in my mind. "Add zero here. And.... That's your answer." I finished her last question. "What the?! How can you... I've been thinking about this last question for hours in school." I chuckled. "I'm a math genius. I was in math club in Sophomore year." "Unbelievable." I chuckled. "What? A beautiful girl can't learned Maths?" She shake her head. "No. It's just I've been thinking and do all sort of problem solving formula and it just didn't work." I chuckled.

"Algebra is easy. So is calculus." I proudly smiled.

"You're lucky to have that kind of brain." She said and smiled. I leaned in to kiss that luscious lips and I wanted to gagged when my lips taste something... Bitter? "Is this vodka?! Why are you drinking vodka?" She chuckled. "I always drink vodka for Maths." She wanted in again but stopped her. "No. Brush your teeth first. I dont like that smell. It's revolting." She gave me what the fuck face. "Seriously?" I nodded. "I am dead serious." She didn't waited for me to yelled.

She just stand and went to my bathroom. Moments later she walked back in and smiling. "Brush and clean. I even used the mouthwash." I smiled and patted the space next to me on the bed. She was about to sit when I stopped her. "What?" She asked. "Sit with your back on the headboard." She did what I requested and I sit and lay back back to her body.

"Now this is what I call a night with Emerson." I smiled and enjoying her body. "Nia.. You're awfully cute when you're in your period." She said and kissed my neck. Suddenly I thought of something. "Emerson. If I make a request will you say yes or no?" "Depends." She said still sucking my neck. I stopped her. I turned to face her. "Can we pretend I'm pregnant? I mean we pretend we're having a child together? Just for tonight?