Chapter 2 - The Queen Bee

ANTONIA'S POV

I opened my eyes when I heard a really loud snore next to me. "Ugh!" I pushed him off my bed. He jolted up and yawned. "What's wrong?!" "GET OUT!" I yelled at him. Now he's fully awake. "What?! Why? You love it." I get up to a sitting position and glared at him. "You have Mommy issues. And no. It's horrible. Now, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" He flinched and quickly get up.

He was about to opened my door when I yelled at him again. "BY THE WINDOWS! Are you crazy! My parents both up!" He nodded and before he jumped he turned. "Are we going to see each other again?" I glared at him. "I take that as a no." He threw his clothes out of the window and jumped.

"Ugh!" I Lau back down and try to sleep again. That's the worse night of my life. I don't even know why I ended up in bed with him. The sex was not even that good. After few hours of sleep, I heard a knocked on my door. More like a bang. I smiled as I know who it is. "Nia! Get up!!!" My brother Zach yelled.

He's 21 but he's acting like a 5 year old. After that accident, he can't remember who he is for few months before the Doctors confirm he's not going to be like normal anymore. Basically the accident killed the old Zach. Now he's.... A kid trapped in a 21 year old body. "I will Zach. Give me 2 minutes." Zach didn't move from the door.

He waited. "Zach! I will! Geez." He sheepishly smiled. "2 minutes Nia." He showed me two fingers. I lazily get up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom. I let the sheets on the floor and took my robe. I walked out to a very confused Zach. He knelt on the floor, looking at something. "Zach what are you doing?" I asked as I tied up my blonde hair.

"What's this?" He asked as he pointed at the used condoms on the floor. My eyes widen and quickly grabbed it, threw it on the bin. "That's nothing!" Zach tilted his head. "Nia... Are you doing bam bam again?" I sighed and also wanted to laughed at him. "No Zach." I help him up and pushed him towards the door.

"Do you think Sab and Sam is up?" I asked him, trying to get his mind off the little finding. "They both in kitchen." "Mom? And mama?" "Mom kitchen, mama, office." He pointed at the office door. I nodded and walked towards the stairs. "Zach..." I looked at him and offered my hand. He smiled and took my hand.

"Why can't every guy be like you Zach." I said and helped him down the stairs. "Because like Sab said, they all busy with their ego." I laughed. "Since when did you be this smart Zach." "Since Sab bough me that French chocolate." Again I laughed. I heard the television is on when I walked through the living room.

I watched a little news before going to the kitchen. As I entered I could see Zach is already seated, with his fork and spoon, waiting for the food. I chuckled and took my usual sit. Mom walked in and kissed Zach's head and mine. "Morning." She said. "Morning." We both said in unison. Soon Sab and Sam walked in, smiling and laughing at each other.

"Morning Zach... Nia." Sab said. "Morning Sab." Zach waved at her. "Zach. You have sauce all over your mouth." Sam said and wiped the smudged off. "Thank you Sammy." Sam smiled. Mama walked in and sit at her usual seat. "Morning family." I looked at her disbelief. Seriously?! This early morning?! I looked at Mom and my sisters.

"Morning Charlie." We all said in unison. What does she think we all are? Charlie's Angel? Well we basically are but.... That's just weird. "Sophia... Remind me about our meeting with Hope and Bella Larove tonight." Mom nodded. The Larove? I'm curious. "Mama... Why are you meeting my principal's parents?" Mama smiled. "Business darling. Time is money. And family is precious."

Sab suddenly clapped her hands, startled me. "You have an explanation to do." She said to me and I am confused. She click a button on the universal remote and the TV that is behind the wall appeared. "Explain this now." She said and pressed play. A footage of my cheer last night is playing.