Chapter 11 - Once Upon A Time In Emerson's Life

EMERSON'S POV

"LETS GO TO THAT STORE NEXT!!" Nia beamed when we're done with the Gucci boutique. "Aren't you have enough already?" I asked. "Emerson... You want to get to know me correct.... This is me!" She giggled and ran while I hold her bags. "Damn. Mom will be surprised to see my my bank statement." I chuckled. I never spent more than $50. Now I'm pretty sure it's over $5,000 just for her. But watching her being all happy and lighten up is so much fun. With her cheer uniform and all, she look so hot.

"Emerson will this look amazing in me?" She asked me while picking up a all red lingerie. What is this store? I looked around and chuckled. Victoria Secret. Of course. "Maybe you should try the blue one. I bet you have a lot of red Colour lingerie." She smiled. "I do actually." She took the navy blue lingerie and smiled at the salesperson. "Pack it up please." "That's it?" She nodded. "Alright.." I let the bags down and walked towards the counter to play.

I reached for my wallet and pay. "Emerson.... You smoke?" I was surprised by her question. I turned to see she's holding my pack of cigarette. "Socially. Yes." She's didn't say anything. She gave the pack back and smiled. "Thank you." I smiled at the cashier and went to hold the bags. "Where to next?" "Food? I'm hungry." I nodded and followed her like a puppy.  She went inside this fancy looking restaurant and gave out her name. "Right this way Miss Avilia." We followed him towards a private room.

"Thank you." Nia said and close the door. "Private room?" "So we can be alone." I placed the bags on the floor and I went to Nia to pulled her chair for her. Suddenly we both heard the harp playing. "Beautiful." I said. Nia blushed. "I mean the music." She turned grim and threw me the napkin. "Don't ruin it!" She crossed her hands and pout. She look so... Cute. I smiled. "You're beautiful too Nia. So beautiful I'm blinded by those glow that came out from you." I sweet talk. She smiled widely.

The door opened and the waitress placed our water. "Like usual miss?" Nia nodded. "Emerson what would like to drink?" "Soda would be nice." "You heard her. Soda and some sparkling water for me and a jug of Apple juice." The waitress nodded. "A jug?" She smiled. "I'm thirsty. Beside it's a small jug. Yeh high." She chuckled. "Why are you smoking Emerson?" Se asked. We going to talk about that huh. "We'll all have stress. So smoking helps I guess." "You should stop smoking. My mama, she had a heart bypass because of her smoking addiction. That happen last year. She's stop smoking."

I smiled. "Okay." I handed her the cigarette. "Throw it." Nia took it and threw it across the room. "Don't go and buy a new one." I smiled. "I won't." "Man if only your Mother saw this." I chuckled. "She will be so mad that's for sure." "Then why you do it!" She smack my head playfully. I noticed something on her wrist and grabbed it. "Whoa... I never noticed this before." I said when I looked her her eyes of Horus tattoo. "You like?" "Love." She smiled. "Tell me about yourself." I said. "I forgot mostly." She laughed.

"You know my name and family name. That's enough for you to know." "Stop being unfair." Nia laughed and watched as the waitress placed our drinks. "Alright. I was prom queen for junior dance. I dated most girls and boys in school. If the sex is bad, it's bad. I'm a model. If I'm suddenly not in school for weeks because I was call for a fashion week or something. I had a relationship with the school nurse before. She's awesome. For now I don't know what to think though." I listen to her rambling. She's one active person.

"What about you? Tell me about London." I shrugged. "Of course Ann told you about me. Nothing happen much in the last 3 years except for the mugging." The food came and it was placed in front of us. Nia took the first bite of everything. She moan as she chew and swallow. I took some and actually enjoying this magnificent cuisine. "Hey Emerson.... You never think of dating one of your hot friends? I mean. Those three is like the real definition of beauty." She asked me. I chuckled.