Chapter 10 - New Students & Surprises

ANTONIA'S POV

My weekend end well with a little activity Emerson and I join together. I took her shopping. It took me hours of coax and seducing to make her finally followed me to the mall. At last she agree.... Because I dragged her out of her room with force. I chuckled when I remember how angry she looked at me. But with a little pouting and being all cute, she finally gave in.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Sabrina said when she walked in my room. "I am naked you know." I said and turned to meet her. "It's alright. I've changed your diaper before." Sabrina said and laughed. "What do you want?" I asked and turned back to the mirror. "I want to know why you dating Emerson. Are you alright Nia? I mean I never seen you dated a person like Emerson. You usually date someone who is.... Femme." I put on my underwear and bra.

"There's no harm dating a stud. I mean just look at her. She's hot." "Yes but why so sudden?" I smiled at my Sister through the mirror. "3 years ago she said something that made me fall for her. Too bad she doesn't remember it." "What did she say to make you melt for her?" I stopped putting on my make up and looked up. "She said I'm the first girl she love on first sight. I'm the first to make her feel all butterflies and it making her nervous. She said what if I don't feel the same thing for her. But I told her I too have the butterflies and tingles."

I continued to put on my make up and style my blonde hair. I heard Sabrina sighed. "Anyway... Ruby is here. Why is she here?" "I called her." "Why?" I smirked. "I need her to do something for me." I watched Sabrina rubbed her head. "Nia. You promised mama Tori you will not do anything stupid again after what you did to one of Emerson's attacker at the carnival." I waved her off. "It's time for Chase to taste his own medicine. He's been a dick and I would love to witness his death." Sabrina stand. "This is dangerous Nia."

"Relax. I'm not going to kill him. Just shaken him up a little." I laughed and took my bag from the corner. We both walked out of my closet and I stopped in front of my bed to pick my phone. "Toby is calling again?! This boy is a menace." "No you are Nia." Sabrina said and walked out. I keep my phone in my bag and walked out to meet Ruby. Ruby Christ. The person who inherited Uncle Lulu crime business. The Wife to Marsha Christ. I smile at the sight of this purple hair crime lord.. Or is it duchess.

"Nice hair colour." Ruby turned. "You too. Blonde?" "Purple?" We both laughed. "So what it is you need?" I smiled. I like her. Straight to business. "I want you to shake a guy up. Or Teo or three." "Names?" "Chase Willis, Peter Banks and Jerry Hunt." "Got it. Fee?" "Seriously? We're Cousin." She chuckled. "Family is family. Job is job." I sighed and reached for my cheque book. "100 is enough?" She nodded. I wrote a $100k cheque for her and gave it. She smiled and kiss it. "Awesome. Nice doing business with you Nia." She walked away and I went to breakfast.

"Why was Ruby here?" Mommy asked. "I need help." "Nia you promised not to cause anymore trouble." I smiled and took a toast and drink my milk. "I'm not. Don't worry. I gotta go. I have new students to welcome." I kissed her cheek and ran out of the house to my car. "Today I'll be using the baby mustang!" I opened the door and drive to school.

*AT SCHOOL*

I smiled as I walked through the school hallways. "Hey Nia." I greeted everyone who smiled and waved. "Hello." I said and smiled. I stopped in front of my locker and put my stuff inside. I looked at the time and quickly keep everything and only carry the books I needed. I shoved everything in my bag and ran towards the principal office. "Nia the principal waited for you." I smiled at the lady behind the counter and knocked on Mrs. Thompson door.

I turned the knob and peek my head inside. "Nia come in." I entered and watched her signed something. "You're late." She said. "Sorry. I was having a modelling moment at the hallway." The principal looked up. "They will be here in 5 minutes. Go be ready outside." I nodded. "This is their class schedule and locker combination. Gave them. They all have the lockers near Emerson. Send them to their class and tell them to meet me after their first class." Again I nodded and she handed me the papers.