Chapter 26 - The Person We Trust The most

THIRD PERSON POV

Adrienne, George and Victor Morris were only 15 and 13 years old when Frank Morris, their father was kill. Killed by Carmen Larove. Adrienne was raised to be a killer by their Mother to avenged the death of their Father. The twins were involved after seeing Adrienne torture an innocent animal using kitchen knife. She's just 17 and the twins were 15.

After their Father death, they have been living in poverty. Constantly living in fear and eviction. They want to know the truth about their fathers killing and killer and their Mother do whatever it takes to let them know the person responsible was a woman who want to protect her family from their Father. But, what she said to the little kids was different that facts.

The Mother keep on feeding them the fake facts. Saying their Father was a true man who never lay a hand on her. But truthfully, the beating happen every night after the twins were born. Why does she lied? Nobody knows. After the death of their mother, Adrienne and the twins swore they will end the family who destroyed her life and her siblings.

"Do you think what we're doing is good enough?" Adrienne looked up to see her brothers looking at her. She smiled. "I think what we just did will send her to the edge." Adrienne rubbed both of her brothers head. "After Mom died Uncle Ben took us in and this is what the best we could do? Sending death threat letter?!" Victor said and sighed. "Uncle Ben is a sick bastard who arouse even seeing me yawn." Adrienne bantered.

"We will make this work. Tell the guys to get ready. I want to make her pay for what he did to our parents." Adrienne said and the twins nodded. Adrienne watched the brown hair twins walked out of the room. She know how dangerous this Mission was. She's dealing with a lot of pain in the past. And whatever the consequences of her action will only resulted more pain and she doesn't care anymore.

"You realise she will kill you?" Adrienne turned to see an elderly man. "I do realise that. But this revenge will happen and it will cause a lot more pain. "You really think your Father is innocent Addy?" "STOP TELLING ME WHAT IS WRONG, WHAT IS RIGHT!" Adrienne yelled at him. "Whatever he did, he doesn't deserve to be mutilated to death." The elder manly shake his head.

He know it's too late for the siblings to know the truth. He tried before and it failed. "Stay away from us. If you don't want to stake alive, stay the fuck away from us." Adrienne warned and stomped out of the room angrily. "George ... Do you think they will inform the police?" Victor ask his twin Brother. "From our resources, they have their own security team. If the police involved, all her illegal activity will be known as well. So I bet that's a no."

George looked at the plan Adrienne prepared for the gang. "So how do we infiltrate the most high security territory in America?" "We think like a mice. No matter how much the effort humans do to cover every hole into the house, they always find that little gap to tampered with." Adrienne suddenly said behind her brothers. "And this gap works for them. Our cousin." Now the twins understand the whole operation.

"So this... Mole... Getting information for us?" Adrienne nodded. "Addy you're so smart." George smiled. "That's why I'm the oldest." Adrienne smirked. "Are you sure this plan will work? You've seen how dangerous that place is after we sent that letter. Fully armed guard, guns, and I'm positive The Christ crime family is involves as well." Adrienne smiled and showed her little brothers a file.

"That's why we contacted the Waldron and Vicenti. I'm positive with then together, we will succeed, in attempting the world most high profile Mission of all time." By now George and Victor both eager to do their job. They really have a lot of anger to express and they both thinking of releasing it to the Larove. To innocent life. To everyone basically. They just don't care anymore.