Chapter 23 - Let The Teasing Begin

ANTONIA'S POV

The face she made after I told her about this 'special night' was funny. If only she knew that I only want to eat really amazing food. After weeks of not eating well, my stomach is raging for something delicious. "What are we doing here?" Emerson asked when I lead her to the restaurant. "Eat. What do you think when I said special?" "Well I was hoping something special indeed." She abruptly said.

"What?" "Nothing." She quickly said. "Nothing at all." She smiled. I grinned. "Wipe that grin off." She said and smiled. We stopped on a table and she pulled the chair for me. "Thank you." I smiled as she pushed the chair in. She went to the chair in front of her and sit. "Hello miss Avilia. Welcome back." A waiter said and placed the menu in front of us. "Thank you." I smiled and he walked away.

"Don't smile at him." Emerson suddenly said. I looked up from the menu and met her gaze. "Why?" "He's fantasising about having sex with you. His penis is erected when you smiled." My eyes widen at how specific she observe things. "Really? Wow... Relax Ems." She's not relaxing at all. I sighed and turned to the menu again. "I'm starving. Should we have wine?" I asked.

"Well I don't. You can." She said and closed the menu. She called for the waiter. The same waiter came and my eyes was on his crotch. Suddenly Emerson slammed her hand in the table. It startled me and I looked at her apologetically. "I want B4 and for drinks... Orange juice." She said m, glaring at the guy. "I want the same but with a bottle of scotch." The waiter nodded and quickly walked away from us.

Emerson still staring at him from a far. I smiled at how jealous she can be. "Emerson... Keep your eyes on me." She turned. I touched her hand and slowly I can see she's relaxing. "I love it when you treat me like this. Protective." She smiled. "Well. You're my 'pregnant' Wife after all." I laughed when I remember our deal. "Hush! People will thought I am really expecting." Emerson looked at me.

"Well I don't mind being a parent early." My eyes widen at what she said. "Serious?" She just smiled and looked away from me. "Anyway... I'm so ready for Milan." She try to change the topic. "Me too. Maybe we can do some baby making." I winked at her. She just looked at me, no respond. "Emerson?" I waved my hands in front of them. "I'm kidding Ems." I said and she finally smiled. "How about we ale a deal?" She suddenly said.

"What kind of deal?" She was about to say something when the waiter from earlier placed our drinks in front of us. Emerson back to glared at him. I chuckled at how nervous the waiter when he placed the drinks. "I really don't like him." Emerson said when he's gone. "What kind of deal dear?" I asked and cutely place my chin on my hands. I winked at her a couple of times.

She cleared her throat. "The deal? Well. Trust me. I beginning to love you so much. I can't live without you but... It's too early for us to think about having a family. Well for me." I try so hard not to laughed at her. "Ems.. Dear.." I stopped her misery to say the 'deal'. She looked at me. "I know we're young. That's why we use protection. And as you may know, I took birth control pills as well." I smiled at her.

"You do?" I nodded. "For that and to regulate my period." The waiter came again and placed our food in front of us. This time Emerson didn't glared. I looked at the food and smiled widely. "PORK CHOP!" I beamed. Emerson smiled. "Don't you diet? I mean you're going to run on the runaway next week." I shake my head. "What's the point of starving myself." I said and begin to eat.

"Point taken." She gracefully eat her first bite. And slowly cut the mean with her knife. "You always eat like that?" I asked while shoving the mean in my mouth. "Eating like what? Poise?" I nodded. "Yea. It's what I used to do and now it's a habit for me." I giggled as I watched she eat like a queen. "You know you should be the queen now. You do eat like one." I joked. She just smiled.