Chapter 21 - The Gala

EMERSON'S POV

I looked at the suit Misha @ Nikolas had sent to me this morning. It's exactly what I told her. Gold thread and everything. Black on black. I would look like a veteran army with that on. I chuckled. I love it already. "How do I look?" I turned to see Nia wearing her dress. "Wow..." Her blonde hair in perfect wavy with floral crown on top of her head. Her dress is perfect with all the diamond hand sew on it. Every lining is made for perfection, every thread is made from the highest quality material.

Nia walked towards me and twirl. She chuckled. Her strapless back really showed her creamy white skin. "Beautiful." I said and she smiled. "Really?" "Yes. Really." "How about my make up? I decided to do nude." "Perfection. It's all perfect." She looked at herself on the mirror again and cleaned a little smudged on her lips. "Now go get ready. I'll be wishing outside. Where's my phone?" "On my bed side table."

I walked towards the bathroom and took a hot steamy shower. A couple of minutes later I walked out again to see Nia preparing my suit. "Here." I smiled. I let my towel off and started to drying myself off. "Yum.. If only I'm not dress yet." I chuckled. "Behave." I let my towel down and put on some powder. I want to smell nice. Nia laughed. "You look like a baby with its powdered butt." I laughed. I put on the suit Nia helped me with the coat. "Turn." I turned.

She button my coat and traced her fingers on the gold thread. "You look so handsome... Give me the hair wax." I reached for the hair wax and gave it to her. She put some wax on her hand and begin to style my hair. She pushed back my hair and with a flick she moved back. "Now you look like Peeta in hunger games. Love it!" She chuckled. I turned to looked at the mirror. Damn I look good. Nia kissed my cheek and smiled.

"We look so perfect together." I nodded. She move away and was about to put on her heels but I stopped her. "Sit." She sit on the bed and I took her heels. "It's a wonder how you girls can even walk in such high heels." Nia chuckled. "Oh please. I even can run in them." I knelt and put on her heels like a Cinderella she is. "Misha really out did herself with this heels. It's hard to crave a diamond leave art on it."

I noticed what she meant. "Such detail. And there's even your name on it." Nia chucked. "Every show and heels I own." I looked up to her. "What do you mean?" "Every shoe and heels I own. I asked them to put my name on it. It's exclusive. Like I am." "Ohh. Got it."

I stand and offered my hand to her. "Shall we?" "We shall. But... You need to put on your own shoe." I looked down and she's right. I laughed and put on my Shoe. We walked hand in hand towards my family who is patiently waiting for us. "It took you long enough." Clare said. I studied what she's wearing. Lavender colour tight short dress with no string. That dress show how enormous her chest area are. She decided to let hair flow naturally.

"I never thought you have such..." I gestured my chest. "EMERSON!" She blushed. Nia laughed. "Well at least she does." Ann said behind us. I turned to see her in a wavy turquoise long dress. Her hair are braid like a princess would do. "Here. It came right on time." She handed me a box. "Oh good!" I took it and smiled sheepishly at Nia. "This will go perfect with your dress." I said and opened the box, revealing a diamond necklace.

Nia's eyes widen and gasped. "It look exactly like the design on my heels!" "Well I came back to see Nikolas that day and ordered this. It will match." I smiled and took the necklace from the box. "Turn please." She turn and let her hair up while I put it on her. "Okay. Done." She let her hair down and turned to me. She keep tracing her hand on the necklace. "I need to see myself on the mirror." She walked towards the huge mirror in the living room. "Wow.... I look amazing!" She said to herself.

My grandmothers and parents walked towards us and gasped. "Wow Nia.. You look amazing." Grandma Larissa said. Nia smiled. "Your granddaughter is one hella Girlfriend." "Can we get to the Gala now? I don't want to be the attention of we're late." "Just say it! You want to meet Taylor." Clare said and thy earned a laughed from everyone.