Chapter 13 - A Date & Sudden Trip

EMERSON'S POV

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay Emerson, a date is simple. You've done it before and you can do it now. Of course your last date with a jerk and this time with a queen." Kelly said while styling my hair. "This is phase 1 of this operation and you need to be romantic and daring. Girls like that. Well Nia does." Taylor said and smiled. "Don't be a jerk. Aware of your surrounding and her needs. Look at her gesture and be more dashing." Amara added. Kelly turned the rotating chair and I gasped when I saw myself.

"Why do I have a spike hair?" I asked them. "Because I like it. Anyway.... We arrange everything from restaurant, menu's and even drinks. We know her favourite's thanks to Ann." Kelly said and walked towards my perfume dresser. "Taylor. For a date.." "Hugo Boss." Kelly reached for it and spray it all over me. "I think you're done." "We won't be far. We won't be near either. Either way we will be watching." Amara said and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

They all pushed me out of my room, towards the limousine and asked the driver to drive. I sighed and wonder why I followed their orders. I can do this by myself......

*PRESENT TIME*

"I can't do this..." I said when I arrive at Avilia's mansion. I texted her that I'm waiting outside. I try so hard to make my hair not this... Spiky. "Do you have anything to make my hair not this horrible?" I asked the driver. He shake his head and smiled. I sighed heavily. "Emerson?!" I turned to Nia's voice. As I turned my eyes landed on a goddess. Whoa... She's hot. Smoking hot. With that black and white flowery boho chic dress that overflow to the floor, with her hair flowing freely, light make up, this really making me more nervous to be near her.

Damn she's beautiful. I smiled. "Hi." I said. She walked towards me gracefully and smiled. "What are you wearing? And your hair." She chuckled. "Remind me not to ask fashion tips from Kelly ever again." I chuckled. I opened the door for her and she got in. I followed shortly after. "For you." I gave her the flower. "Thank you... It's lovely." She said and smell it. "Gorgeous indeed." I didn't say anything. Ugh I feel useless. "Don't be nervous. Just think of this like a hang out session."

I offered her a soft smiled. "Now that's a very beautiful smile." She said and kissed my cheek. I was too shocked to do or say anything. My mind went blank. "Ummm... Emerson?" She waved her hands in front of my face. "Yes?" "You alright?" I nodded. The car stopped in front of a very fancy restaurant. I looked outside and wonder what this is. I never been here before. I got out and hold the door for her. We both walked inside and I said my name. The waitress lead us to our table.

"Enjoy your time here ladies. I will be back with the food and drinks." I thanked the waitress and we both sit. Nia looked around. "How did you know this is my favourite restaurant?" I shrugged. "Lucky Guess?" Nia chuckled. "You look different Emerson... I don't know what but you look so different." She said. This is why I hate letting them do anything to my wardrobe and hair. "I know." I sighed. "Don't sigh. This is lovely." She smiled. The beverages was placed in front of us.

"Okay. Seriously. Is Ann here?" She looked around. "I'm pretty sure she's the only one who know this." She said and drink the Apple cider. "The truth, I didn't prepare anything. My sisters and my friends did. This clothes, hair, restaurant, even the food and drinks. I don't know what to do in this type of stuff. I'm clueless. I'm pathetic." I said and put my head of the table loudly. "I know i confess to you 3 years ago but I don't remember. I don't remember anything about that night."

"My sisters try to make me remember but I just can't. I know I love you Nia... But I don't know how to say it. I just don't." I heard she laughed. "But Emerson... You just did. You say you love me.." I looked up. I did?! She smiled. She leaned in. "I love you too Emerson. My feelings never change even you ignore me for 3 years. Not even a soul could change my heart for you. I've dated a lot, but none of them is you." She said. Come on Emerson! Have some balls!