Chapter 28 - The Recovery, Torture & Love

ANTONIA'S POV

I watched as a lot of woman walked around, asking if the Larove need anything. I watched the door where they placed Emerson at. I waited for them to be done, treated her wounds and stitched it up. I wonder if she will be recovered from all of the beating and scar she took today. "Do you think she will be alright?" Clare asked. "She will. She promised." I said and again watched the door. I sighed and looked down.

"Nia.. Don't feel bad. All of us can't do anything at that point.." Ann tried to make me feel better. "We could try harder. Now she's inside, God knows what is happening in there." We all heard the door opened and closed. I looked up at the doctor. "How's my daughter Leo?" Alle asked. "She's fine. A couple of permanent scars but she will live. She request for Nia." I abruptly stand.

"You should go and meet her." Larissa smiled. I nodded and walked towards the closed door. I took a breather and opened the door. The smell of medication invading my nostril and my eyes landed on her, laying on her side. I walked towards her. Her eyes closed and she look so peaceful. I watched as her eyes slowly opened and she smiled. "You're okay? Right?" I nodded. I should be the one asking her that question.

"Im fine. You?" "Well... I can't sleep normally.. Maybe for 2, 3 weeks. And the painkiller doing its job not making me feel any pain... I need some water. I feel my throat so dried up." I smiled and stand to pour her a glass of water. I helped her drink the water and sit back on the chair near her. "How's everyone?" "Outside, Glad that your okay." Emerson chuckled.

"Well I promised that person that I will start a family with her. I am curious myself how my kid would look like." She have the time to joke about this right now. "Not the right time but okay." Emerson chuckled but winced. "Don't.. Just relax..." I smiled. Emerson reached out for me. I hold her hands. "I'm sorry.... I should be more stronger. They hold you like that... It sicken me." What is she talking about.

"Honey... I should be the one saying all this. You're the one who got hurt because I'm too weak. I mean... I was raised better than that." Emerson shake her head. "No... It's my job to keep you save. I love you Nia... I've been neglecting you for 3 years. And now I want to be with you always." I smiled. "Marry me. Then we will be together forever." "Maybe I will."

The door opened before Emerson could say anything. "I can't take it anymore. I need to see my baby." Alle said and barged in with Hazel. "Emerson honey... Are you okay? They will pay. They all will." Emerson shake her hand. "Can we talk about something else." Alle nodded. "We bought everything you need. The old stuff you own burned with the mansion so we bought all black stuff." Hazel said.

"Wait... The mansion really burned down?... Grandma..." Alle stopped her Daughter from saying it. "They both outside. We're all safe Emerson." I went to sit on the couch. I sighed deeply and looked up at the ceiling. "I wonder what's happening with those 3." I said mentally.

(THIRD PERSON POV)

Ruby and Rish walking down the dungeon hallway with smirked plastered on their face. It's been such a Long time since there's fresh blood entered their dark dungeon. "Let's see if they can withstand us. How about that?" Ruby asked. "Are you sure Carmen gave us the green light?" Ruby nodded. "She said she's not going to interfere with this.... Ritual."

"But I am." They both turned to that voice. Rish smirked as Nia made herself visible. "I want to show that bitch how much it hurt to see someone I love in pain." Rish turned the door knob. "Welcome..." She said and let Nia and Ruby walked in. Nia watched as the three siblings being tied up. Or hanging up. Either way she's happy to see them bound.

"Hmm.... Old people like you should stay at home and pray. Not hurting people." Nia said. Adrienne spit on Nia's face. "I'm getting real tired people doing this to me." George chuckled. "Aren't pregnant woman suppose to be poise." Nia smirked. "I'm not." Nia went to sit on a chair and gestured for Rish and Ruby to continued their activity.