Chapter 30 - Welcoming The Kids (End part 2)

THIRD PERSON POV

Emerson walked through the door and headed right up to the bedroom to change. She was an hour late then she had planned. She had sent a text to Antonia to let her know she would be late but since Nia never responded to the text Emerson figured she was angry.

Nia no longer had control of her hormones so Emerson was prepared for any type of mood swing. "Nia, I am sorry I am late and I promise to make it up to you." Emerson said as she walked into the bedroom where Nia always went lately when she was angry.

"Emerson we can talk about this later. Right now I need you to help me get out of this chair. Please hurry. You have no idea how badly I have to pee right now." Emerson smiled and helped Nia stand. Once Nia was on her feet she 'waddled' as Emerson called it, to the bathroom as fast as she could for some much needed relief.

"EMERSON! WHY WERE YOU LATE?! WHERE WERE YOU?! I WAS STUCK IN THAT CHAIR FOR ALMOST TWO HOURS AND I COULDNT GET UP! I WAS EXPECTING YOU HOME FOR A NIGHT ALONE SO I SENT EVERYONE HOME EARLY AND I DIDNT HAVE MY PHONE AND...." Antonia went from an angry rant to a puddle of sobs.

Emerson wrapped her arms around her. Trying not to laugh at the thought of Nia trying but failing to get up from the chair. "I'm sorry Nia. I did text you but I guess you were already stuck in the chair by then." Nia started to cry harder.

"Oh Emerson, Its awful. I have gotten so huge that I cant even stand up by myself." Emerson rubbed her back. "Nia you are pregnant with twins. The doctor explained that these things happen." Nia shook her head. "I cant wait to have the babies. Its so hard for me to do anything. Also my back has been hurting all week so I'm not sleeping well and it has been worse today."

Emerson pulled Nia over to the bed. "Let me massage your back for you." Just then Nia's phone began to ring. "Where is that stupid phone hiding?" Nia walked toward the tone followed by Emerson. "I WAS SITTING ON IT THE WHOLE TIME?!"

Nia said as she found the phone in the chair she had been sitting in. Emerson couldn't hold back the laughter anymore. She knew that Nia would be furious at her but all of this was just too funny! "Babe I am sorry for laughing but come on. You were stuck in a chair for 2 hours and the whole time you were sitting on your phone. You even should see the comedy in that."

Emerson continued laughing and to her surprised Nia also began to laugh. Emerson pulled Nia down to her and brought her into a kiss. "So my love, Why did you want me home early tonight? You said you had a plan." Nia sighed. "Well I was hoping to have these babies by now. The doctor told me that twins normally come a couple weeks early but my due date is tomorrow and I haven't even had one contraction. SOOOO...." Nia smiled.

"I was looking up ways to induce labor because I am tired of being pregnant. It hurt all over. Anyways, the most common way is have sex and then use that?" Nia pointed to the machine in the corner of the room. "What is that?" Emerson asked with wide eyes. "Its a breast pump. I want to have a couple of orgasms and then I am going to hook my breasts up to that for 30 minutes." Emerson stood up.

"Why?" Nia chuckled at Emerson's expression. "Stimulating the breast produces the hormone in the body for making milk and also begins labor." Emerson knelt in front of Nia. "Well I am not to sure how to pump your breast but I do know how to pump your vagina." Nia laughed and smacked Emerson's arm.

"That's very romantic of you honey." Emerson shrugged. "I'm here to help." With that Emerson pushed up the bottom of the dress Nia was wearing. "Did you start without me?" Emerson asked when she saw the absence of any underwear on Nia. Nia sighed.

"No. I just couldn't reach my feet to get my underwear on this morning. Its like one of the babies have dropped really low." Nia spread her legs as best she could. "But that is a good thing I guess." Emerson put her hands on Nia's knees. "Just relax and let me do all the work ok?" Nia laid back happy to just feel the pleasure.