Chapter 25 - MILAN!! (Part 2)

THIRD PERSON POV

Nia was asleep when the make up artist and hairdresser preparing her for the fashion. For her this is the first time the person she love the most going to watched her walked down the catwalk. She want to make her Girlfriend proud of her. She want to make her eyes on her all night Long. She know these other models is crazy for the Laroves. She may be asleep but once or twice, she heard some of her so call colleague expressed how lucky she is and how they wanted to have her life.

"Dating of the Larove is a big deal. I mean just look at how those paparazzi swarming for her when we walked towards the backstage." One of the models said. Nia decided to opened her eyes. "Morning." Her hairdresser joked. "Morning to you too." "Long night?" Nia nodded. She looked at herself on the mirror. "Is this okay enough?" Nia nodded.

"Perfect." She smiled. Nia felt her phone vibrated and slide it opened. She chuckled when Rish sent her a picture of Emerson getting upset with her. "Nia Avilia." Veluca called out. "The new design for your dress." Nia took the dress and smiled. "That's better!" Veluca scoffed and walked away. He's too stressed out for this demanding queen.

"Soon he will have an heart Attack." The make up artist joked. "Can't blame him. I'm too demanding. But the first dress he showed me I have to be naked. That's for like stripping than modelling." Nia looked up to the make up artist who is now busy making eye contact with the bodyguard. "I never seen him before." Nia turned.

"That's my girlfriend's bodyguard." Nia said. "He's hot... Those guns.. I wouldn't mine having rough sex with that boy." Nia's eyes widen. The make up artist realised what she just said and immediately turned to Nia. "Don't tell anyone what I just said." Nia chuckled. "Don't worry." She continued to add more Colours to Nia's face. Nia decided to rest a little again.

For Emerson, the day never been a lot more stressful when Rish decided to play a game of 'make Emerson Angry' game. "RISH!" Emerson yelled out. Rish didn't care. She just laughed and teased poor Emerson all her might. "Rish.. Stop it." Marsha said and she stopped. Emerson thanked her. "We're ready. Are you?" Emerson nodded. She took her coat and put it on her shoulder. "Okay then..." Marsha gestured for her to walked first. Followed by Rish and Marsha.

Emerson didn't know that Marsha and Rish was fully armed. It took Rish a couple of hours to secure and hide her bayonet inside her jeans. To make it possible, Marsha even ordered a custom made bayonet straps so Rish could hide it from view. They receive specific orders and that's to protect Emerson and Nia at all cost necessary. Marsha grabbed Rish's hand before letting her in.

"Remember what Carmen told us... Don't be a fool. This matter will not be the news headline." Rish nodded. By now they all in the car. Rish know how important Emerson and Nia to both most influential family in America. They will be the next head and leader of the empire their parents had build. She remember how Carmen was so worried about all this that its her first time seeing her getting so... Restless.

Carmen was known at the cold one. Never showed her real emotion. But that night, alongside with her sisters, Carmen showed her emotion. Real emotion. By then, Rish know, this means business. She well aware of how Carmen can be in the past. And now, the past is coming to eat her. With her connection to the Avilia, Carmen worried that the person in charge would aimed Nia as well.

Rish sighed as she watched Emerson with her phone. "This will be one heck of a Mission." She said mentally. The car stopped. Emerson took a deep breath before got out of the car. "Just smile." Marsha said and the first to opened the door followed by Rish. Emerson Hor out and the camera focus on her. "EMERSON!!!" Rish lead her to the crowd of famous people. Emerson noticed everything.

The high security, how close Marsha and Rish was. Everything. She know something is happening and she's begin to worry about her own safety. She's more worried about Nia's safety. Emerson grabbed Rish hand and leaned in. "I don't know what is happening but with all of this bodyguard, I hope you will protect my Girlfriend more than me. She's a priority. Understand?" Rish don't know what to say.