Chapter 22 - To The Moon & Back

SABRINA'S POV

4 years. It took me 4 years to popped the question. After I did, I feel so much relief. I know I love her since the day I know the meaning of love. 4 years of secret relationship from our own family. 4 years we had all those secret sex in either mine or her room. Now that we told our parents, I don't know what to do anymore. Are they disappointed in us? Are they disgusted? I'm not sure. Mommy didn't say anything yet.

Mama Tori just looking at us. Are they mad at us? "Are you two mad at us?" Sam asked them. Mommy and mama looked up. They shake their head no. "4 years.. And we didn't even noticed it." Is all Mommy said. "And you two get married without even telling us.." Mama said. "We know. It's our fault. It's just, we don't want to be deported after we told you all. We love each other." I turned to face Sam.

"We can't live without each other." Sam said and smiled. "Okay..." Mommy said. "We want you to make it official. Do a press conference. I don't want anyone to label you two as incest. I can't blame you to have a little of Downs and Avilia blood." Mama Tori said to Sam. Sam and I smiled at them. "But!... Being someone's Wife is one big job. Take care of each other. Trust each other." We both nodded at mommy.

"I have a request. Do a little ceremony. I want to see you both marry each other." Mama Tori smiled. Sam and I looked at each other and nodded. "Well I do have a dream wedding to be honest." I laughed at Sam. "Oh yes she does." Mommy chuckled. "I remember. Do you Tori?" Mama Tori nodded and smiled. "I do. It will cost you a lot Sabrina. Are you up for it?" I nodded. "Whatever it takes to make her happy." Sam jumped around excitedly. "Yay!" We all laughed at excited Sam.

"BOO!!" We all turned to see Zach. "ZACH! Don't scared is like that!" Sam said and rubbing her chest. "I'm sorry." His eyes turned to our mothers. "Mama... Someone gave you this. He said it's important." Zach handed her an envelope. We all heard mama sighed and looked up at Mommy. I have a bad feeling about this. Mama slowly opened the envelope and took out the content.

"It's from Cameron." "Cameron?" I asked. "Cameron Larove, Christina's Son. The one who wore that grey suit." We nodded. "What does he want?" "He want us all to be outside... Wait. How did he know we all in here?" "Umm.. Tori..." Mommy pointed at the ceiling. I didn't even noticed its just all glass. We all looked up and a guy waving at us. We all waved back. "Come on. This is getting awkward." We all walked out of the room to the gala again.

I looked around and didn't see Nia Nor Emerson. "If you're looking for Nia, she excuse herself with her date." Papa said beside me. When did she get here? "So how was it?" "They want a wedding and press conference." Papa nodded. " I can handle the press conference. If you need anything, just ask. Okay?" I nodded. "Why are we all here?" "I have no idea." We all watched as Carmen and her sisters walked ip to the stage.

The three most influential businesswoman in one stage. "Present to you, your host for this evening." Christina took the mic. "Thank you for coming to this lovely evening...." They continued to thanked everyone and telling us what their company new agenda. Then she handed the mic to the current CEO of Larove Empire, Hope. They ended up the night with several donation to some non governmental charity work.

Sam and I was walking towards the car when Sam suddenly turned. "Now that we told them, what's next?" I chuckled at her enthusiast. "Well. We could take it to the bed or the bathroom or the sofa." Sam hit my shoulder and chuckled. "I'm serious Bri. What's our next move?" "Well moving out of our parents house for starter. And then press conference." Sam sighed.

"Do we really need to?" I nodded. "Like mama said before, we're from Avilia family. We need to make it official for the press. We don't want want papa to deal with savages and bombarded us with question right?" Sam nodded. "I suppose." We both entered the car. "Home." I told the driver. I took Sam's hand and we intertwined our fingers together. "Love.. Maybe we should think about our honeymoon as well." I said. "Maybe we should."