Chapter 6 - Secret Love & Fantasy

ANTONIA'S POV

The light brown hair woman I always find as an idol is sitting in front of me. Since I saw her for the first time when I was 13, this is the person who encourage me to be strong and have the will to not be weak. Carmen Larove. The famous businesswoman together with her sisters. The Larove sisters. The names the business world always scared off. For a 64 year old, Carmen is one active old lady. And her Wife. I turned to looked at Larissa.

Just stayed young. I leaned in to Larissa. "Are you sure you're both 64 years old?" I asked. Larissa chuckled. "I don't think this is the time but yes. I am 64 years old. So does Carmen." I study her. "What is your secret for being this young?" Larissa smiled. "Just surround yourself with the person you love. Like a family." I have my doubts. "Come on. What's your secret? Botox? Plastic surgery?" She shake her head. "I'm serious. Family. Also eating healthy." Suddenly we all heard a chair fell.

I turned to see Carmen stand. "You're the person who beat Emerson up 3 years ago!" She yelled. Her face tells me she's angry. "Relax old lady. That's old news. Like you." Carmen balling her fist. "Carmen!" Larissa warned her Wife. A knocked on the door startled us all. "Come in." The door opened and it reveal Ann, Clare, Peter and Jerry. Clare's eyes landed on Emerson. She went to her twin Sister in a flash. "EMERSON!" "I'm fine." Emerson laughed.

Boy she need to change that attitude. Getting beat is not something people should used too. "Good. Boys... Please sit next to Chase. Ann, Clare, with Grandma." Mom cleared her throat. "What will happen now?" "First warning, law suit or juvenile prison." Abigail said and the three boys looked at each other. "Mom do something!" Chase said. "Maybe we can avoid the police about this.." Mrs Willis said. I scoffed. "Politicians Son beating a member of an influential elite Daughter. Now that's a headline." I said and laughed.

"SHUT UP NIA! THAT THING IS NOT A GIRL! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!" Chase yelled. "I beg your pardon. Who are you to call my Daughter a thing?!" Aunt Alle asked him. He smirked. "Please! That thing have boobs and penis! I stripped that thing myself and was scar for life!" "YOU STRIPPED MY GRANDDAUGHTER?!" Carmen yelled. "CHASE WILLIS SHUT UP!" Chase dad decided to speak up.

"Mrs Larove.... I hope we can thing of a way not to involve any police. Maybe money?" "You do realise I'm a billionaire.." Carmen said. "Yes I'm aware. So... What should it be?" "I don't want anything from this kind of family." Aunt Alle said. She turned with hatred all over her face. "You all will pay for what you have done. I will make sure not even bribery can get you out." Aunt Hazel touched her Wife shoulder. "Relax. We don't want your blood pressure to risen."

"How could you to this to my twin sister Pete. I thought you're better than this." "Babe..." "Don't babe me! You're history for me. And for your information, I slept with your Sister. And I must say, she's way better in sex with a strap on than you with your penis!" Clare said and walked out of the room. I looked at Ann and laughed. "Never thought Clare would be this bold." Ann nodded. Peter looked at us, speechless. I noticed Carmen is glaring at the Willis family.

"Nia... Does your Mother still in contact with Henry Jules?" I smirked. "Yup. He's our company lawyer for years. Now he's a big shot in LA." Carmen turned. "Good. I will make some calls to your Mother about this." I smiled. "She will be Glad to help you." Mrs Willis stand. "Please... We're sorry. We will pay for the medical bills. Even her college fee. Just don't end our careers." She said. "Like I said before, my family is a billionaire. We have more money, we could spent for generations."

Larissa stand. "No need to call Charlie. I have a solution." Oh come on Larissa! "Like what?" Carmen asked. "Alle, Hazel, will you agree with I suggest we send these kids to therapy and anger management?" THERAPY?! That's her solution?! "Will that help?" Aunt Alle asked. "Well. For precaution, we will have a court order for them to be away from Emerson a couple of meters away. We can even hired bodyguard to stay in school."