Chapter 7 - WHAT GALA?!

EMERSON'S POV

"Emerson..." It's Clare. I smiled at her and patted the seat next to me. "I'm sorry Emerson." She hugged me. "What for?" I asked. "For what Peter did. I never knew he could be such a dick." I rubbed her back. "Hey sis. It's fine." I smiled and she pulled away. "Look at that beautiful face.. It's all bruise." I chuckled. "Clare... I'm fine." "No! It's not fine. It's my fault." "It's no one fault." I cupped my Sister face and smiled. "Clare Vanity Larove! ITS NOT ONE FAULT!" Clare chuckled.

"Don't called me by my middle name. Emberlynn." "Don't call mine." We both laughed. Clare smiled. "So... You and Nia?" I laughed. "Just pretend." "Meaning?" "Meaning we're couples just to make me safe." Clare laughed. "Ems, from what I see, she's serious about it." I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" Clare sighed. "Geez. Don't be such virgin Ems. The way she look at you. The way she talk. She's way to polite! And she's a rude bitch." "Clare she's just being nice." "Yes to you. She's in love dude and that person is you." I waved her off.

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard so far. "Anyway. Tomorrow is Friday. Grandma Larissa movie night. It's our turn to choose a movie. Suggest me some." "Nightmare of Elm street." I blurted out. Clare looked at me with uneasy look. "Another movie... Please." I think for a moment. "Friday the 13th." "Jesus Ems! Another movie..." I chuckled. "Okay then... Umm... Charlie's farm." "That's it!" I laughed. "Emerson something comedy or action." "Clare I don't watch comedy. If action.... Hunger Games?" "Now we're talking. Another movie...."

"Harry Potter? My Favourite would be.... Goblet of fire. That twilight guy died." Clare chuckled. "Okay. I think the family will choose Harry Potter." I smiled. "Clare... How are you feeling... About Peter.." Clare sighed. "I know he's been cheating so I cheated him back. Not only that, with her Sister!" Clare chuckled. "But I never dream he would be doing something so horrible to you." I rubbed her back. "I love you Clare. So please... Next time choose wisely." "I'm done with man. I need real lover. And I have my eyes on Amara for a while." I laughed.

"Well if you can hear her talk about physic all day Long then sure." Clare suddenly stand and ran outside my room without saying anything. She came back with a magazine. "What's up with you?" She smiled sheepishly. "Before I forget. I want to show you who is the real Nia." She handed me fashion magazine and let me opened it. "Avilia Fashion." I turned the pages and my eyes landed on Nia. She looked a lot different than the usual person I met. She look more sophisticated. So mature and serious.

"She's a model?" Clare nodded. "Her Cousin, Misha owns this magazine. She work for large name in fashion world. She's the youngest supermodel... So far." I turned the pages and damn. Her body in bikini is.... Amazing. Unintentionally I lick my upper lips. "She's been modelling since she's a baby. Ads, billboards... You just named it. She's a billionaire since still in her mother's womb." I laughed. "Aren't we all?" "True but we don't model for high fashion industry." Clare turned the pages and it reveal a family photo.

"This is her family. This.." She pointed to a woman in perfect tailored suit and short dark brown pixie hair. "Is Charlie Avilia, the owner of Avilia Corporation. Nia's well dad. She's intersex." My eyes widen. No wonder she's okay seeing me... "This.." She pointed to a woman with Long auburn hair and wearing a very expensive looking black tight dress. "Sophia Avilia, her Mother." I laughed. "So I wonder what's her real hair colour is..." Clare chuckled. "It's dark brown. She dye it last month. She want new look and going blonde is the answer."

"This is her older Brother." Clare pointed to a dark brown hair guy. "He have a condition that make him being like a kid again. He had an accident. And this is Sabrina Avilia." She pointed to a auburn hair woman. She looked a lot like Sophia. "Sabrina is currently working for Charlie. And last but not least, Samantha Avilia." She pointed to a very hot blonde hair woman. "Charlie's Daughter with another woman. She's also a newly graduated doctor." "And the point you telling me this is?" Clare smiled. "Nia is from a powerful family. Not like grandma Carmen but powerful. And trust me, when she promise to do something, she will do it."