Chapter 17 - Spirit Week & Drama

EMERSON'S POV

The night I came home, my parents were waiting outside with their big grin plastered on their face. "So..." Mom started to say when I walked up to them. "How's the trip?" Mommy asked. "Fun." They both looked at each other. "We have a surprise for you." They both smiled. They grabbed my hands and dragged me off to the garage. I'm wondering about this and sighed. "You do know I'm scared of driving." "We know." Mom said. "But we just want to give you a little gift." Mommy said and we stopped in front of a covered car.

I sighed again. "We want to give you this." Mom pulled the cover off and smiled at me. "Happy late birthday Emerson. We didn't get to give you anything because you were at London." I smiled at them. I looked at my gift and thanked them. "Well I do love a Porsche." They both smiled. "Nia agreed to teach you driving again. So have fun with that." They said and leave me alone. I shake my head and walked towards the living room. I started to yawn and rubbing my eyes when I noticed Ann and Clare. And I think that's Adelaide sleeping on Clare's thigh.

"Is the movie started yet?" My friends walked in with food and beverages. "Oh hey Ems." Amara said. "OMG YOU HAD SEX!" Kelly yelled. Everyone's eyes on me and I sighed. "How can is it possible for you to know that?" Kelly smirked. "So I was right? You did?" Damn I got tricked again. "I'm going now." I said and leave them all. "Not so fast. This came for you." Taylor handed me a letter. I thanked her and walked towards the stairs. As I was walking up, I was pushed aside by a force. It's grandma Carmen.

"Sweetheart!!!!" She ran to grandma Larissa and hugged her tight. "I miss you sweetheart. I hate traveling. I don't want to be far from you." She said and grandma Larissa chuckled. "I know. You call me every hour." She looked up to me. "Welcome back Ems." I smiled back and walked to my room's direction. I closed the door as I entered and locked it. I placed my bags on the floor and slumped to bed. I reached out for the letter and opened it. Hmmmm. "Zachary Avilia." I read out loud.

Zach sent me a letter?! Now that's unusual. When I looked at the letter I'm sure it's him. It's all smudge and some of the words can't be read at all. I try my best to understand it.

Emerson,

Don't hurt my Sister again. Nia is one of a kind. She's mean, but also loving. She's a bitch but she's an angel. She's my Sister and I will not let her be sad again because of you. She love you. Please take care of her.

                                                       Love, Zach

I chuckled. Zach really love her huh. This is a threat. A very funny threat. I kept the letter on my night stand table and lay down on the bed. Tomorrow will be the start of the spirit week. I wonder what will I have to witness in school.....

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I was inside Ann's car when a group of guys starting to shoot at us using the paintball gun. "The hell! I just washed my car!" Ann get out of the car and started screaming at them. Clare and Adelaide get out followed by me. They both instantly into each other's arms and kissed. Ann on the other hand still screaming. Suddenly three Aston Martin parked beside us and I know it's my friends. They all get out and smiled at me. They locked their car and walked towards me. They kissed my cheeks and asked about my morning. Like usual.

"Can I have some of that love?" A voice startled us. I turned to see Nia with her duffle and school bag. She put the bags down and ran towards me. She jumped and I catches her like a big baby she is. Her legs wrapped around me waist and her hands on my shoulder. Her lips touched mine and we immediately exploring each other's mouth passionately. "Get a room." I heard one of my friends said. I'm not sure who. We pulled away and she smiled at me. "I miss you." She said.