Chapter 29 - Years of Strong Love (End)

ANTONIA'S POV

*5 YEARS LATER*

It's been 5 strong years. My love for my childhood love still as hard as a diamond. After Emerson graduated, she decided not to further her studies and went to work under Hope to gained experience before taking it over. For me, I'm working for my own mother and will be taking it over after I'm marrying Emerson Larove.

Yes lovely fans! She proposed! It was a very romantic evening in Peru, for one of my photoshoot. She decided to be all gentlewomen and treat me to a very nice dinner. That dinner was filled with mine and her favorite food and in one of them, she inserted a ring. Not just any ring. An engagement ring. More beautiful that the first ring she gave me.

With a huge smiled on her face, she stand and knelt in front of me while I remained seated in the restaurant. The violist started to played my favorite song, The Queen - Lady Gaga and she says "Antonia Berry Avilia, will you marry me?" She didn't even say all those cliche heart to heart stuff and straight to business.

What's my answered all of you asked? OF COURSE I SAID YES! Yes I'll marry you. She slide the ring to my ring finger and we sealed it with a very passionate kiss that ended us up on top of the hotel bed, making love all through the night. That happen few months earlier and our wedding will be the day after tomorrow. All the preparation being made, dresses to try, heels to put on, family's to invite.

All those stuff... I accidentally turned to bridezilla when Nikolas altered my dream wedding gown. But of course amazing as he is, he managed to fix everything on time. Now that it's near my most prestige moment, I decided that I will tell her about our little bundle of joy after she said the vow. Yes you little rascal, I'm really pregnant. All those raw sex we had, so much amount of Emerson little soldier, decided to stayed inside and formed our little Emerson and Nia.

No one knows yet. Well except Sam and Ann. They can be such babbler mouth when she have to buy I can't keep anything from them. I am only few weeks pregnant, but thank god I didn't have that horrible, horrible morning sickness. Yet. It will be the best wedding gift I can give to her. Yes she's only 21, but she told me she's ready to have a kid.

That's why I'm off medication. And of course those plastic covers. "Nia... There's people want to interview you and Emerson." Lucia informed me. "Call Emerson. I will be right down." "She's waiting for you downstairs." She is? Wow. Eager. I chuckled and nodded at Lucia. She closed the door, letting me put on one last touched on my face.

After I'm done I went to the door and walked downstairs. I smiled when I noticed Emerson in her casual attire and I noticed her recently cut hair. "You cut your hair?" She nodded and she offered me her hands to hold. "I need to be at my best for our special day." She kisses my cheek and slide her hands on my waist. "Let's do this announcement our parents want us to do." She said and nodded at Lucia.

"We'll have to wait for Charlie's signaled." I turned to my fiancée. "I can't to be your wife." I whispered. "I can't wait to be yours as well." "You are mine.. Forever!" We both chuckled. "I really like this dress on you... You look... Radiant and as if glowing like.." I smiled at what she meant. "Are you saying I'm a glowing alien Emerson?" She shake her head no.

"What I'm saying is you're beautiful... So beautiful.. And you smell lovelier." I chuckled. "It's this new fragrance I bought when we had that little trip to London." "Hmm... We should get that more." Lucia motioned us to come in the press conference room. It is actually a room in the new Larove mansion. I watched as my in laws smiled at the camera. My parents both talking animatedly to some interviewer.

"Girls.." Carmen smiled at us as we went to an empty chair. Larissa patted my back and looked at me weirdly. Don't tell me she knows. She smiled and mouth 'congratulation'. I secretly asked her to hushed it down and she nodded. I really can't lie to her huh. Older people have their ways of knowing stuff.