Warped

Magnus ran ahead of Alec, whom looked up suddenly, and called after him. “Magnus?!” He looked behind him whilst running, and smiled at Alec. “Catch me!” He called back. Alec sighed, and reluctantly took his hands out of the pockets in his coat, and sprinted after his warlock. He caught up with him easily, and wrapped his arms around Magnus’ abdomen. “Do you forget how much I’ve been trained?” Alec whispered to him, and Magnus smiled.

They were standing in front of the Eiffel Tower, and Alec was staring up at him with fascination. Magnus found it cute how Alec had never seen any of the great sights of the world, and how fascinated he was with them once he saw them.

"Hey, Alec, do you want to see something interesting?" He asked playfully, and Alec smiled sweetly at him, "Sure." And Magnus put his hands up, blue sparks flying out of the tips of his fingers, as the Eiffel Towers structure groaned. Magnus felt Alec tighten his grip around his waist. "Magnus, whatever you’re doing, I think you should stop it, there are people in there-"

"Relax, sweetheart, I have this." Magnus assured him, and the tower continued to warp and bend, and eventually, it was bent at almost a right angle. Alec was white with fear. "Okay, that’s wonderful," he admitted, "now, please change it back." Magnus felt a pit in his stomach. "I don’t think I can, sweetheart." He admitted, and Alec just stepped backwards, "I think I want to go to Germany now." He told him quietly, as Magnus turned around, grabbing his hand tightly. "I think that’s probably for the best."