Swimming

“Are you sure you’re not taking you’re not going to go swimming?” Magnus asked, sitting back, leaning his head on Alec’s thigh. The boy smiled, shaking his head slightly. “No, no, its fine. You go in. I’ll sit here.” He urged. Magnus reached up, tracing his fingers gently down Alec’s face,

“Maybe I wanted to swim with you.” He purred. Alec interlocked his fingers with Magnus’ gently, smiling softly. “It would be better if you just went in without me.” he urged, “seriously, if you want to go in, go in.” he insisted. Magnus sat up, laying his shoulder against Alec’s shoulder. His bare skin against the warmth picked up in the hue of Alec’s black shirt. “At least take off your shirt. I mean, I know it took me forever to convince you to wear shorts, so you might as well just go all the way and take off your shirt as well.” he said. Alec watched him,

“Are you just trying to get me shirtless?” He asked curiously. Magnus grinned, kissing his his lips tenderly. “It’ll be cooler for you. I mean it is…midsummer, and here you are in your long sleeved black shirt and shorts.” He whispered in his ear, “c’mon just…come here.” Alec reluctantly let Magnus pull his shirt off him. “There? Happy?” He smiled as Magnus leaned back against the smooth muscles on Alec’s chest. He ran his hands over his arms – he was always in awe of how much muscle Alec had, how much of it he managed to keep hidden under his baggy clothing. He noticed a few mundane girls gawking, watching them – mostly Alec. He smiled, “very happy. And I think so are a few others.” He said. Alec ran his hands over Magnus’ chest, enjoying the feeling of skin on skin that he wasn’t used to feeling in public. “Shut up.” he murmured in his ear, kissing his jaw. Alec began tracing patterns on the warlock’s skin. “Are you going swimming or not?” He asked quietly. Magnus looked up at him, “well darling, are you coming with me?” Alec rolled his shoulders, considering.

“I’ll go to the shoreline with you. I’m not going in.” he eventually gave in. Magnus shot up, pulling the shadowhunter to his feet. He sauntered in the closeness, their chests almost pressed against each other. Magnus interlaced his hands with Alec’s. “Well let’s get going then.” He grinned, pulling his lover along behind him.