sorry • kyrie irving

Is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body, oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know-oh-oh, that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Sorry~Justin Bieber

----------------

Simran  had just come back from having drinks with an old friend, and the two had stayed out pretty late. Simran didn't plan on running into Nathaniel, her old boyfriend.

It was just a coincidence, and Nathaniel insisted on catching up.

Now she snuck back into her house, trying not to wake up Kyrie. He did have practice early in the morning, so sleep was important to him.

Simran tiptoed into the house, closing the door behind her quietly with her heels in her hand. All of the lights were off, except for some escaping underneath the master bedroom door.

Simran hoped that Kyrie had just fell asleep with the television on like he always does, but he was sitting up in bed looking right at her as she entered.

"Hey babe," She said dropping the shoes and walking over to him in the bed. Simran leaned down to give him a kiss, but he turned his head away from her.

"Where were you?" Kyrie asked, turning off the TV.

"I was with my sister," Simran quickly came up with.

"Really? We've been together for two years, and you're going to lie to me? Kevin said he saw you out with some guy."

"Kyrie, it's not a big deal." She quickly said, sensing that he was getting upset.

"If it wasn't such a big deal why did you lie to me and say that you were with your sister?" Kyrie questions, turning to face her more.

"It was only an old boyfriend that's why, and I know how jealous you get." Simran argued back, crossing her arms.

"Well now I have a reason to be mad at you, you were out with an ex. Why didn't you just come out and say it the first time I asked?" Kyrie stood from the bed in front of her.

"This reason exactly, you get all protective. We met by chance, he ran into me and as I was about to leave he insisted that we stay and have a chat. I lost track of the time!"

"Why couldn't you just text me then? You were obviously busy doing something else with him besides catching up."

"Kyrie stop, you know I would never do that to you, after everything we've been through together."

"Simran, how do I know that? You literally just lied to my face about who you were with!"

"Kyrie don't even start with this, all those other bitches who are always calling your phone, I don't argue with you about it! I ignore it, do you know how hard that is? Other women want my man! As a matter of fact why don't you just go with one of them now, since you only want to argue about this-"

Simran was cutoff with a slap to the face from Kyrie. She couldn't believe that he'd hit her.

"Simran, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it-" Kyrie started pulling her closer to him, but she pushed away holding her cheek.

"Kyrie, we're through. You just put your hands on me, don't fucking text me or call me at all. I'm leaving."

Simran exited the house as quickly as she could, getting into her car only then did she let the tears roll down her face.

--------------------

"Thanks for coming over and watching the kids for Savannah and I, we appreciate it," LeBron said to Simran as she walked through the door.

"Oh it's no problem, the kids love me." She took off her jacket, folding it over her arm. "Where are they?"

"I'll show you," LeBron said walking in front of her as she followed closely behind.

Bron opened the door to a bedroom and Kyrie was sitting on the bed looking at her.

"Hell no, I'm leaving." She tried to move, but LeBron was blocking her.

"Please, just stay here and talk with him. You'll want to listen to what he has to say," LeBron insisted, closing the door behind him with a lock sounding off.

"What is it Kyrie?" Simran asked irritatedly.

"Baby, please just listen to me talk for five minutes and I promise you can leave when I'm done if you don't care for what I have to say." Kyrie pleaded, moving across the room to her.

"You've got five minutes."

"Simran, I'm so sorry for what I did. I should have never put my hands on you. My momma raised me better than that, I don't know why I would do that to you. I also want to apologize for raising my voice at you, I just love you so much and I feel you would leave me in a heartbeat. You keep me grounded, and I love you so damned much. I don't want to ruin what we have, I messed up and I hope you'll be able to forgive. I swear I'll never do it again." Kyrie rushed out, his hands moving to cup Simran's face as he looked down at her. "I love you."

"I love you too, Kyrie," Simran whispered silently as Kyrie bent to place his lips on hers.

The two hadn't seen each other in weeks, this kiss shared between them turned into more. Kyrie's hands wandered over her body, moving to the bed. He sat her on his lap, both legs wrapped around his waist.

Kyrie's tongue teased Simran's bottom lip, sucking on it.

"Kyrie..." Simran moaned out, breaking the kiss to take off his shirt. She rubbed her hands along his back, kissing him deeper, their tongues tangling together.

Kyrie removed the rest of her clothes, laying her underneath him, he drank in the sight of her body. She was so beautiful to him, and he wanted to be with her forever.

"Don't tease me please, I need you now." Simran begged, placing kisses on Kyrie's muscled chest.

He dipped his hand between her legs, feeling her wetness. "You're already so wet for me," he groaned as he entered her.

She gasped, clutching onto his back. It didn't matter how many times they'd made love, she was still not used to him.

"You feel so fucking good," Kyrie said as he dipped his head to bite her bottom lip.

Simran's nails scratched his back lightly as the two stuck together and their hips met together.

Kyrie could feel his climax approaching, and the way that Simran was moaning out he could tell that she was close too.

Kyrie thrusted into Simran one last time, as they both came together. The both of them giving each other little kisses, they tried to catch their breath.

"I love you, Kyrie."

"I love you too, baby girl."

----------------

For SimranBurrows !!

I really hope you liked this!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️