date night • bruno caboclo

Yeah, linking me down on my line
Busy as usual but we should make some time
Looking for things you can find
Just so you can have something to bring up when it's time

With You~Drake

---------------------------

Jaelyn put the finishing touches on her makeup, and exited her bathroom. Bruno texted her saying that he was on his way, and that she should get dressed up. Jaelyn had no idea where he was taking her, but she loved it when Bruno surprised her with things like this.

Bruno was a hopeless romantic when it came to Jaelyn; he didn't show it much, but Jaelyn just seemed to make it come easier for him. The two met at Jaelyn's older brothers birthday party. Bruno begged Jaelyn's brother to set them up, and they've been together ever since.

Bruno grabbed the bouquet of flowers he bought earlier for Jaelyn, and made his way over to her front door. He knocked, and Jaelyn came to open the door.

The two took in each other's appearances, happy to see each other. Jaelyn decided to wear a wine colored dress, black heels, and her hair in the box braids that Bruno loved so much.

Bruno was dressed in a black dress shirt, and black dress pants. Jaelyn loved seeing him dressed him up, she thought that he was even more attractive.

"Hey Jae, you look beautiful." Bruno told her, handing over the roses he'd bought.

"Thanks, Bruno. You look very handsome," Jaelyn complimented, taking the roses from his hand. "These flowers are beautiful, thank you for getting them for me, I need to put them in water."

Bruno follows Jaelyn through her house, and sits at the island on a barstool admiring her as she moved throughout the kitchen. He loved everything about her, he knew that he loved her a while ago; despite the couple only being together for five months.

Bruno moved behind her as she was putting water in a vase, he placed his hands on her waist, nuzzling into her neck.

"Stop, babe. That's tickles," Jaelyn giggled, shying away from him a bit.

"I want a kiss, princess." He teased, pecking her cheek.

Jaelyn laughed, turning her head over her shoulder meeting his lips.

-------------------

Jaelyn couldn't put her finger on it, but Bruno was just acting a bit unusual. The two now sat at a dinner table, in one of the most expensive restaurants in Toronto.

The waiter approached the table, asking what kind of wine they wanted for the table.

"The finest wine that you've got back there, please."

"Why are you spoiling me?" Jaelyn asked with a laugh.

"Why can't I spoil my, baby girl? We haven't been out in a while, you know I've been busy, and I want to make it up." Bruno kissed the back of Jaelyn's hand.

Jaelyn smiled to herself, thinking about how romantic Bruno has been lately. She knew he had something to get off of his chest, she was waiting for him to spill it.

After the two were finished eating dinner, Bruno moved in the booth next to her.

Jaelyn leaned her head on his shoulder, holding his hand.

"Jae, I know we've only been together for a couple of months, but they've been some of the best days of my life spent with you."

Jaelyn lifted her head to look up at him.

"Where you going with this babe?" Jaelyn asked.

Bruno brought a hand up to cup her face, "I'm trying to say that I love you."

"I love you too, Bruno."

Bruno brought Jaelyn's lips up to his, and the two shared a kiss.

"Now I'm going to say it to you all the time." Bruno whispered, pecking her lips again.

-------------------

I hope that you enjoyed this!
leverettet

❤️❤️