Sunday Challenge

Up To You // Chris Brown

Stephen Curry

Stephen rolled over and looked at his girlfriend, Diana

Stephen rolled over and looked at his girlfriend, Diana. The sun was streaming through the curtains in his room and was hitting her skin perfectly, making it glow. He propped his head up on his hand, and began to really take in her beauty.

Stephen could believe that she was all his, and she was the best woman that had ever come into his life and make it better. Whenever he thought of her, a word that came to mind was, game changer. She changed his life, and showed him that loving someone can be a beautiful thing.

She stirred slightly, rolling over and looking for him. Stephen accepted her in his arms and placed a small kiss near her hairline. "Good morning, beautiful."

Diana smiled, still not opening her eyes. "Good morning, baby."

Stephen grinned to himself, happy with everything that God has blessed him with, especially Diana.

"I love you, Diana."

Her eyes fluttered open, and she smiled back. "I love you, too."

Chris Paul

"What are these?" Toya asked Chris as she set her things down on his dining room table and looking at the flower arrangement

He rose from his seat and walked over to her. "I just wanted to show you, and let you know that I appreciate you, baby."

Chris pecked her lips, and moved behind her, massaging her shoulders gently. 

"Chris, baby, what is all of this for? Did you do something?" Toya turned and looked at him pointedly.

He chuckled and gave a sly smile. "I can't just do something nice for you? I'm serious. I know I tell you I love you, but I feel like I don't show it enough."

Chris sat her down in a nearby chair. "So you just sit back, and relax. I'm taking care of you tonight."

"You're up to something, and I will find out," she said as she leaned back into the recliner chair.

"Okay, try all you want baby girl. I'm not up to anything."

Russell Westbrook

"No peeking," Russell said, as he covered Mariah's eyes

"Russell, where are you taking me?" She asked, trying to possibly gauge where she was.

"You'll see in a minute."

Mariah groaned, and kept a tight hold on Russell so she wouldn't trip over anything.

"Okay, we're here." He removed his hands from her eyes and in front of her was a doll house.

"Russell, how did you get this? I thought the woman at the antique store bought this."

"She did, but I know how much you really wanted it, so I got it for you."

"That couldn't have been easy, I tried to buy it from her for more money, but she refused."

Russell chuckled, pulling her close. "I've got my ways of getting what I want from people. She gave it up, no problem."

"What did you do?" Mariah asked.

"All she wanted was a picture and an autograph."

"Russell thank you so much, this means a lot that you did this for me." She hugged him tightly.

Russell smiled, and squeezed back. He never thought that he would go through so much trouble to find something for one person. Russell did it just to see her eyes light up, and that beautiful smile that made his heart beat faster than normal.  Mariah had no idea how much he really loved and cared for her, but he loved finding ways to let her know that he will always try and make her happy.

-----------------------------------

I will be participating in heauxvibes weekly writing challenges. They will all be posted here! Anyone can participate and I think everyone should! This is a good way for all of us to connect.

Hope you guys liked these very mini one shots!!