all yours • devin booker

There's a thousand other girls in my life, but I want you
They may stay over the night, but they won't compare to you
Ain't no one touching you like I do
What we got to lose
To tango it takes two
Forever like a tattoo
You know I'll always be here for you
Forever You~Raheem Bakaré

---------------

Tae and Devin are getting ready to go out on a double date with his teammate, Brandon Knight.

Tae was disappointed with the way Devin's season had ended, but she was happy that they get to spend more time together.

Devin and Tae have been together for a year now. The two met at Devin's favorite restaurant, and Tae was there with her best friend going through a tough breakup. Devin was trying to figure out any reason to go and talk to her, and finally his teammate pushed him to go talk to her. The two have been inseparable ever since.

Now they both sat in a booth, waiting for Devin's teammate and his date to show up.

"What are you going to get, princess?" Devin asks Tae, putting his arm around her.

"I don't know yet, I don't want to get too much to eat." Tae replies, setting her menu down.

"Well, order whatever you want, and then we'll have leftovers that I'll eat." Devin placed a kiss to her temple.

That was what Tae loved the most about Devin, he was always so considerate and nice.

The sound of more people entering the busy restaurant made the two turn around seeing Brandon and his date, Jael.

Devin waved them over, and got up to greet Brandon while Jael sat across from Tae.

"Hi, I'm Jael. It's nice to meet you," she says holding her hand out to Tae.

"I'm Tae, it's nice to meet you too."

After the two became acquainted, the waiter came over taking their order. Tae noticed Jael looking at Devin while he began talking about music. Sure, Devin and Tae liked the same artists, but Devin was just a big music buff.

"Who's your favorite artist?" Jael asks, leaning onto the table.

Devin turned his head, thinking. "That's a hard one, Jael. You're asking me to choose just one?"

"Okay, how about your top five." Jael adds, propping her chin on her hand.

"Still too hard, I like too many." He chuckles softly, rubbing Tae's shoulder. "How about you, Jael?"

"I don't even know why I asked, can't answer the question myself." Jael said, covering her mouth as a giggle escaped her lips.

The two became engaged in a deeper conversation about their opinions on other types of music.

Tae was rolling her eyes secretly at Jael. She was obviously flirting with Devin. Jael would bat her eyes, laugh at Devin's jokes longer than needed. Tae could decipher if Devin was affected by her flirting.

Tae and Brandon felt completely out of the loop between Jael and Devin. They could only nod their heads and agree whenever they'd start talking about something else.

Tae rose from the table, Devin glancing up at her momentarily.

"Where you going, princess?" Devin asks.

"To the bathroom," she huffed, rising from her seat.

Before she went into the bathroom, she turned and glanced back at the table. Devin was still talking to Jael, laughing at something she said.

---------------------

Tae sat far away on the couch away from Devin as they watched a movie on Netflix together.

"Princess, why are you sitting all the way over there? Come cuddle with me," Devin requests.

Tae looks over at him, and then back to television not saying a word.

Devin sighed, moving on the floor by Tae's feet he took one in his hand.

"What's wrong, Tae?" He questioned as he began to massage her feet.

Tae couldn't resist a good foot rub Devin, she worked a lot on her feet, so coming to him and having him give her a foot rub was the highlight of her day.

"You were flirting with that girl, and she was flirting with you," Tae whines.

"What girl are you talking about, baby?"

"Jael." Tae answers.

Devin began chuckling, as he still massaged her foot. "We were not flirting."

"Well, she was flirting with you." Tae replies.

"You don't think I know that?" Devin moved up on the couch beside Tae. "You're the only woman I need in my life. I love you and only you," Devin says, placing a hand on Tae's chin.

"I love you too, Devin," Tae replies smiling.

Devin pulls Tae in for a kiss, and Tae turns her head.

"Get back to the foot rub, babe," Tae teases.

"You're lucky I love you." Devin said, smiling up at her.

------------------------

babyfacedcurry this one is for you, girl! I hope you enjoyed!

❤️❤️