special delivery • d'angelo russell

When I show up, imma show out
Imma turn up when you show me that
Baby hold up, won't you hold up
Go crazy, don't hold it back
I like to play crazy sometimes

Actin' Up~Jeremih

--------------------------

"I don't know why you have an attitude, but you should drop it." D'Angelo said to Teanna.

"I don't have an attitude, I don't why you're talking to me like that." Teanna replied, turning around in her chair at the dining room table.

Lately, Teanna and D'Angelo had been having arguments left and right about small petty things. She couldn't put her finger on why she just felt irritated with him all of a sudden.

D'Angelo crossed his arms, leaning against the wall by the dining room table. He studied Teanna, and thought why she had such an attitude lately. It was usually him, but now it was her.

He thought about what he could possibly be doing wrong, and he knew that he'd been busy way more. D'Angelo was often gone on trips, and Teanna left here on her own.

D'Angelo and Teanna met while they were in college. Teanna went to all of the basketball games, for one of her best guy friends that was on the team. At a social outing, D'Angelo and Teanna were introduced to each other, and they've been inseparable ever since.

D'Angelo thought and thought, and it hit him. They both had been so busy ever since D'Angelo got back, that they'd haven't had sex in forever.

Walking behind Teanna, D'Angelo stood still behind her. "Stand up." He commanded.

"What?" Teanna questioned, looking over her shoulder.

"Stand. Up." He repeated forcefully.

Teanna stood, facing him with an annoyed look on her face. "What are you doing?"

Grabbing her by her arms, D'Angelo pushed her up against the wall. "Don't talk to me like that."

"Make me stop." Teanna challenged, her eyes flicking up to D'Lo's.

He grabbed her face in both hands, his lips moving with hers. He caught her bottom lip between his teeth, and began nibbling and sucking on it. Teanna couldn't help but to moan out loud, he knew that was her weakness.

"I know exactly why you're acting like this, I haven't been giving you any. I plan on fixing that right now." He whispered in her ear, tugging on her earlobe with his teeth.

He held her arms above her head, and he left a trail of kisses down her neck to the cleavage of the black tank top she was wearing.

"Get your ass in that room, baby girl." He told her, slapping her ass as she walked by.

Teanna sat on the bed as he followed right behind her.

He pushed her back on the bed, flipping her over forcefully. Teanna groaned out loud when he hit her butt firmly.

"Even though your attitude is my fault, you have been pissing me off lately." He talked out loud, pulling her sweatpants down her legs. "I can't let you get off that easy." He added.