late night • bradley beal and john wall

And I wish we never did it
And I wish we never loved it
And I wish I never fell so deep in love with you and now ain't no way we can be friends.

Can't Be Friends~ Trey Songz

----------------

"Truth or dare? Really, how old are you Camila?" Bradley questioned laughing along with John.

"I think you guys are just scared to play with me." Camila taunted, tucking her leg underneath her butt.

"No one is scared, it's just a childish game. We aren't kids," argued John.

Camila shrugged. "I think you guys are just scared, but it's okay."

"Fine, we'll play. We're not scared, right Brad?" John looked over at him.

"Nope, we sure aren't."

The three of them gathered in a circle on the floor, and they turned off the t.v., and John got the alcohol from his fridge.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Camila asked, sipping on her alcoholic beverage.

"How about you go first? I mean, unless you're scared." John teased.

"I'm not scared. I'll go first." Camila answered, pouring herself more to drink.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Bradley asked.

"Truth." Camila answered.

"Lame." John laughed.

"I'm starting off easy, I have strategy to this game. What's the question?"

"What part of John's body do you love the most?" Bradley asked through a chuckle.

Camila thought about it, looking at him. "I love John's face, just everything about his face. Look at it, how can you not be attracted to that."

John and Bradley drank their beverages and poured more in shot glasses.

"Okay, who's next?" Camila asked.

"I'll go," Bradley piped up.

"Truth or dare?" Camila asked.

"Truth."

"Who do you have a crush on?" Camila questioned.

John and Bradley shared a look.

"Um, we actually both kind of have a crush on you, Cami."

"Really?" Camila asked putting her glass down.

"Yeah, for some time now. We're always together."

Camila smiled and poured more to drink in all of their glasses.

"Okay, John it's your turn." Camila said. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare." John said smirking devilishly.

"Oh," Bradley laughed. "I dare you to kiss Camila."