.02

Today is my birthday!!! I am 21, which honestly makes me feel extremely old. Like wow I'm old. Eh, whatever just another day. I got up and got ready for breakfast. I wore leggings, my adidas tennis shoes, my mom's old Billy Joel concert shirt, and a slouchy sweatshirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun, grabbed my glasses, and headed downstairs to meet Bradley.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" He screamed through the lobby causing everyone to look in his direction. I just put my hand over my mouth and giggled. He was in gym shorts, his Stussy sweatshirt and a snapback hat. We both were being lazy considering it was too early.

I walked up to him, "Thank you kind sir."

"Where do you want to go?" Bradley asked.

"Anywhere that is not too busy."

With that we started walking. Breakfast is like a tradition between the two of us. It is always so hard to get up early, but we do it because it is something we have always done. I would go over to the Simpson's before school and mamma Simp would have breakfast waiting for me. When we were old enough we would stop at breakfast place on the way to school. And even recently we made as much of an effort to get breakfast as possible. I love breakfast. It is the perfect way to start off a day, and whenever I do wake up for breakfast my days are extremely productive. Breakfast together was kind of our time to catch up, and Bradley's time away from the crew. I provided a sense of home for him, which was kind of comforting.

We found a cute little café to eat at. I got a coffee and some food. Bradley did the same, except he always drinks tea.

"So what are you plans for your birthday?" He asked.

"Well I'm not sure what I am going to do during the day. Maybe wander around London with mum and dad and visit some markets, or go to a park. I don't know. But obviously tonight is the concert, and then I think we all should go out after."

"Yeah that would be fun. I can talk to the guys, I bet they would all be down considering it's like one of our last nights of freedom before tour."

"Ugh you are right. It sucks being cooped up while traveling."

This was my second tour with the band. So I know how it feels to be constantly busy, and always running on no sleep. Dean kept me busy, constantly checking social media sites and filming, and taking pictures. He was "king editor" as I liked to call him, because he would be able to edit a video in no time. It was awesome to learn from him though, because he is never afraid to try something new. I think this tour he talked about giving me more responsibility, which was exciting, but also a little nerve racking.

We were finishing off our drinks when I said, "Bradley, you know if you embarrass me with this surprise you have planned that I will kill you, right?"

This got him laughing, "No one will be embarrassed. If anything it will be me."

I gave him a confused look, but just finished my coffee.

"I'm not kidding Simpson. Death."

He smirked and grabbed my hand helping me up. We had to stop at some store on the way back. It was a jewelry store. Bradley was picking up something for his mother. He usually got her a gift before heading out on tour, just something small. I was kind of shocked though that he got her a form of jewelry. The woman never wears jewelry. I just let it slide, and looked around the store while he paid and picked up what he came for.

We left the store and headed back to my hotel.

"What did you get your mum?" I asked.

"It is a surprise," he said.

"What is up with you and surprises lately?" I asked laughing.

"What? Maybe I'm feeling extra nice."

"Like you're ever rude anyway." I scoffed.

He nudged me and said, "Only when I'm tired or hungry." Giving me a wink.

That was the annoying part about being Bradley's best friend. The kid was perfect. Always kind, always funny, and usually never did anything wrong to anyone. He was a people pleaser and came by it naturally. The only really annoying part was that he never did anything wrong. Like always was praised for doing the right thing, or doing it the right way. It was something I admired though as well, like I messed up all the damn time.

Anyway we ended up back at the hotel.

"I want to see what you are wearing tonight." Bradley said.

I just gave him a weird look like, 'why?' but then smiled and said, "it's a surprise!" Giving him a taste of his own medicine.

He chuckled, "I'm going to go hang with my mum before soundcheck. I'll stop by before I leave if you are still here."

"Sounds good, I'll see ya later then." I said opening my door.

"Happy birthday Kels!" He said walking down the hall towards his mum's room. I just let the door close and did not say anything.

I just went in my room, and watched Netflix. I was finishing up Gossip Girl. After refusing to watch it forever I finally caved, and finally made it to the last season. I heard a knock on my door and got up and opened it.

"Happy birthday!!!" My parents said in unison. My dad had a cupcake in his hand, and my mum had a wrapped present.

"Thank you!" I said letting them in my room.

They both sat on my bed.

"What do you want to do today?!" My dad asked all chipper.

"I think we should just lay low. Maybe go to an art museum." I suggested.

"I would love that. You know how much I love art." My mum said, "We got you something for tour." She handed me the wrapped present and it weighed nothing. It was light as a feather.

I opened it. There were four tickets. 

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!"