.27

Here standing in front of me was one-fifth of Fifth Harmony, Camila Cabello. I instantly dropped my hand from Brad's causing him to give me a look like 'why did you let go?' Camilla ran up to Brad and gave him a friendly hug, I just kind of stepped back.

"Are you staying at this hotel?" She asked so happy to see him again.

"Yeah the band is all here," He said to her but reaching behind him to find my hand, but I kept them tucked in the pockets of my shorts.

"Oh my gosh Lauren is going to be so excited to see you! She was actually talking about you the other day." My eyes got wide when she said that, and I instantly dropped my head so you couldn't see I was shocked at what just came out her mouth.

"Really?" Brad asked more shocked than excited.

"Yeah she was really upset how things left off between you two. It was out of nowhere but it was cute what she said."

Brad looked like he just had a confused look on his from everything that Camilla was saying. I felt extremely uncomfortable. I didn't want to hear about Brad's ex-girlfriend, let alone stay in the same hotel as her. I have met Lauren before, but it was when her and Brad were dating. She is extremely nice, and very talented, but I don't know I just feel so uncomfortable right now. So I turned and walked into the hotel and made my way up to my room.

I got changed into my pajamas and just snuggled into my bed. I was texting my mother what was happening, even though I knew she wouldn't respond till tomorrow because of the time difference. I really miss her and home. I know I'm just in a rut and I will get over it, but I hate the feeling of being homesick. I felt my phone ring and looked to see Brad had texted me.

B: where did you go :(

K: I'm in the room

Not long after I heard the door open. I knew I was overacting to the whole Lauren thing I heard, but I am also sad so it just didn't help. I felt the bed dip and a warm arm wrap around my waist rolling me over so that I was facing them.

"Hi," I whispered not looking him in his beautiful eyes.

He softly moved the stray hairs on my face behind my ear and said, "Are you angry?"

"No, I have no reason to be angry. I just felt uncomfortable."

He chuckled, "Trust me so did I. I kept reaching for your hand to calm me down, but when I looked you were gone."

"Sorry about that, I didn't really want to hear about how your ex-girlfriend would be so excited to see you."

Bradley pulled me closer to him so that our bodies were entangled. "Trust me, I'm not too thrilled to see her. I knew I would have to eventually. But you have nothing to worry about," he pecked my lips, "she is no you."

His sweet words made me smile. I ran my hands through his hair, pushing back the curls that flopped on his forehead. "Thank you. I remember how much you liked her. And you can't deny that, you would blow up my phone about how wonderful she was."

He chuckled, "Yeah I did used to like her a lot. But that's the past babe; you have nothing to worry about."

I raised my eyebrow and tried not to laugh, "babe?"

"Yeah I thought it was cute. Was it weird?"

"Yeah a little," Brad started pouting but I pulled him in for a kiss. "But it was cute, definitely something I could get used to you saying."

"Babe," he pecked my lips, "Babe," he pecked my lips again, "Babe." He whispered onto my lips.

"Okay stop."

"Are you used to it yet?"

"Yes Bradley," I whispered into his ear. We both just lay there for a while staring into each other's eyes. Sounds so cheesy but it was cute. I kept running my hands through his hair, and he kept a firm grip on my waist, rubbing his thumb in circles. It was peaceful and perfect. I loved moments like this with him. Where we were not surrounded by noise and people and just with each other. Granted we are on the road together all day, every day we don't get moments like this too often, except for at night really.

"I miss Jesse." I blurt out.

"You miss my dog?" Bradley responds laughing at my randomness.

"Yeah, she is practically my dog too ya know?!" I was just getting sad thinking about her. I love that golden retriever so much.

"Keyword in that whole sentence was practically."

"Yeah but I was the one there to comfort her when you left, plus Jess is so good at cuddles."

"Oh my gosh Kels you are genuinely sad. You really do miss her?" I just nodded with my lips pouting and sad eyes. "But I'm good at cuddles too right? I mean that is what I am here for."

"Yes you're amazing at cuddle, but just imagine if Jesse was here with us how great that would be!"

"I know I miss her too." Bradley pulled me closer and kissed me. "I want a puppy."

"Oh my gosh no. Too much responsibility."

"Like a little Jesse would be the greatest thing ever."

"You're getting ahead of yourself mister."

"Us and a puppy. I can just picture it."

"Shh. We kiss and cuddle and don't speak of puppies because I'll get sad. Pinky promise?"

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss, "Pinky promise."