.21

The next morning I watched Dean edit the cover video. It was going out on YouTube later today so once he was done he would make me watch it. I had to catch a flight later today. I was headed to South Carolina to visit my aunt, my mother's sister, and the rest of my family. I was lucky to get to spend a few days with them.

My aunt lives on the coast and has the easiest job. She just rents out beach houses and make sure they aren't damaged when the guests leaves. I was so excited to see her. My aunt is a spitting image of my mother, so be around her was going to feel like I was home. My grandparents were coming down from the north to see me as well, because I truly only get to see my family every so often.

While I was here I was planning Bradley's birthday surprise. I discussed everything with Joe before I left, but Bradley will be meeting me in South Carolina and will be spending two days on the beach. My aunt was letting us stay in one of her beach houses. I couldn't be more excited. Bradley loves the beach, and I'm just excited to spend two days with him, just us two.

I was packing my bag in my room when there was a knock on my door. I got up and answered it.

"Hello boys, didn't expect you back this early."

Bradley and Connor were standing at my door.

"We snuck out. They think we are getting food." Connor said

"They trusted you two to get the food?" I laughed and walked into my room. The boys followed.

"Hey we are trustworthy!" Brad tried to argue.

"Yeah individually, but then you two get together and who knows what is going to happen." I said.

Brad came over and started to help me pack. He was just throwing a bunch of shoes in my bag. Like literally throwing. It was like he thought he was a professional basketball player or something.

"Okay please be more careful with the shoes. They are the most precious cargo." I said.

He walked over to me and sat down next to me. "You're the only precious cargo." I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"You two better not get cuddly. Unless you include me, then it is allowed." Connor said causing me to laugh.

"You're just jealous." Bradley scoffed

"Yeah I am. Sorry I miss my girlfriend."

"How is she?" I asked. I liked Con's girlfriend a lot. Well I liked all the girlfriends a lot actually. They were all great gals.

"She is perfect, as usual." He said. I gave him a smile and turned back around to finish packing.

Bradley wrapped his hand around my waist and leaned his chin on my shoulder. She started whispering in my ear giving me chills. "I don't want you to go." I smiled grabbing his hand. "I'm going to miss you so much. Who am I going to cuddle with?"

I chuckled and said, "You can cuddle with Connor."

I guess Connor heard his name and said, "What? Oh guys come on what did I say about cuddling?! At least invite me." Brad let go of me and went and laid right on top of Connor. "Brad get off!"

I got up and zipped up my suitcases and was kind of just standing their watching Connor try to get Bradley off of him.

"Guys I have to go, I don't want to miss my flight."

"NOOOOO!" Connor yelled

"I'm sorry! I'll try to show some sympathy but I am also so excited to see my family." I give Connor a weak smile. He gets up and gives me a huge hug. Connor was always good with hugs. He was potentially the best hugger, except for Bradley of course.

"Bye Kels, we will miss you!"

"I'll see you in like 4 days, so don't miss me too much." I hugged him back.

"I'll give you two some time." Connor said and walked out of the room leaving Brad and I alone.

"This is going to be weird." Brad said, "I don't like the thought of you not being here."

"I'll be back soon enough don't you worry. Plus I am just a phone call away."

"Yeah, I know but you won't be with me on my birthday."

I tried not to smile because I knew I was going to be with him actually. It would just be him and I on his birthday.

"I'm sorry I know I am the worst. But I will make it up to you, because you deserve the greatest birthday ever."

"I don't deserve anything." He looked down.

I leaned in and kissed him. It was a passionate kiss. We were both going to miss each other tremendously, even if it was for a few days. His tongue slid of over my lips and I of course let him deepen the kiss. His hands were on my waist walking me slowly backwards towards the bed. He bent down a little and lifted me up and slowly laid me on the bed, not letting out lips part once. He was now straddling me, and moving his hand slowly up my torso. So slow it was nearly killing me. His touch was so perfect, so warm, and so soft.

There was a loud knock on my door. Connor yelled, "Kels your taxi is here!"

"Dammit," Brad snapped out of his trance. I was giggling like a little schoolgirl.

"I promise I'll make it up to you," I winked and pecked his lips.

"Don't tease me Bates." He leaned down and gave me a longing kiss.

We got up and made our way to the taxi. I gave Connor another hug, and then made my way to Bradley.

"Text me the second you're in the taxi," Brad said.

"Goodness you're clingy." I said giving him a kiss on the lips. "Bye Bradley, and happy birthday," I whisper in his ear before getting in the car and heading off to the airport.