.06

"If you don't mind me asking, why were you and Brad gone for so long?" Connor asked.

"Oh he just gave me a birthday present," I said kind of hesitantly. The boys know the extent of the friendship between Bradley and I. I mean these boys have been around me since like 2012. You pick up a lot about people along the way and I'm pretty positive that after 4 years these boys could read me like a book. Except maybe Tris, he was the one who always constantly seemed like he was in his own world. Connor though was always suspicious that there was something more between Bradley and I. Trust me there was not, I mean not that I know of.

"What did he get you?" Connor asked.

I held up my pinky to him showing him the ring. "He got himself one too. It is like a friendship thing. It represents our pinky promises."

"Ah yes the pinky promises. You both are so persistent with those."

"What can I say? They work." I laughed at how idiotic I sounded.

We finally arrived at the club and were shown to our table. They already had drinks there. I got champagne because I did not feel like drinking any more vodka. The DJ was awesome and I was dancing around the table trying to get the boys to join me. They weren't havin it.... Not yet at least. I know once I get about two drinks in them, they are all dancing machines. So I kept egging them on to finish their drink so we could have some fun.

I kept looking to my right because I felt like guy at the table next to us kept staring at me. Every time I would turn in his directions he was looking in my direction. He was attractive, very attractive. He was the one person at his table that stood out to me when we originally walked past. I happened to look in his direction again but this time he was motioning for me to come sit by him. So I got up and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Jack." He said into my ear considering it was so loud in the club.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kelsey." I said back to him.

"Do you know those guys you were at the table with?"

I chuckled, "yes I do. They are all my good friends."

"They seem bored, or uninterested, or something."

"They just have had a long day, and they are exhausted. Trust me, once they have one more drink they will be fine." I said looking at the boys laughing.

I talked to Jack for a while. He was interesting; he was a schoolteacher. He just started though, so he is still getting the hang of it. He has been to Glastonbury twice, and Reading once. He loves music, and plays drums. Not only was I asking him 5 million questions about Glastonbury, he was asking me equally as many about myself. He was interested in who I was, and what my story was. It's always nice to have a genuine conversation with someone. It was a while before I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was James.

"Hey," I said looking at him like what the heck are you doing.

"Do you mind if we steal the birthday girl for a quick second?" James said to Jack.

"It's your birthday? You did not tell me that!" Jack said all excited.

"Yeah it is," I said to him smiling. "Give me a second. I'll be back."

I got up with James and we started heading back to the table.

"James what the heck was that."

"Nothing just got sick at that guy all over you. We all were fairly grossed out."

"Are you kidding?!" I said getting upset.

"Only partially. The club got you something for you birthday," James said handing me a bottle of champagne.

"Oh wow that is cool." I grabbed the bottle from James.

"Now open it!" The club photographer was at the edge of our table wait to take a snap of me popping the champagne. It was all a publicity thing to make their club look fun. But I did it, and poured the champagne into the boy's glasses.

"I have a toast," Bradley said making his way to my side. "Cheers to Kelsey, may her 21st year be her best." He put his arm around my waist and clinked our glasses together.

"Oh, I have one!!" I shouted, "To you boys for being so kind, but also to the US leg of your tour. May it be the greatest tour ever!" We all raised our glasses and then took a sip.

"Now lets dance!" Tris shouted.

It was funny watching the boys dance, I mean unsure if they care what they look like but it always so entertaining. I was getting tired, and kind of bored it was about 3 am at this point. We had to catch a flight to the US in about 10 hours.