.16

Brad's POV (hehe)

I knocked on her door. My hands were sweating and I knew I was nervous, but ultimately I would be okay because it is Kelsey.

She finally opened the door, looking extremely beautiful. Her white dress looked stunning on her tanned skin, and her makeup was so subtle. She looked perfect. I knew I was staring but couldn't help it.

"Hello, ya there?" She waved her hand in front of my eyes with a huge smile on her face.

"Wow. Sorry you just look gorgeous."

I could tell she was blushing, "Thank you Bradley. You look good as well. Come in real quick, I need to grab my bag." She let me in the room and I walked past her and sat on the edge of her bed. I watched her spray some perfume on, and grab her bag. I could not stop staring at her. I have wanted this for so long. I know everything about her and to me she is perfection. She is the wisest, funniest, and most beautiful 21-year-old girl I know.

She walked over to me and I laced my hands around her waist. "Are you ready?" She asked as I stood up.

"More ready then you could imagine," and then I kissed her. Her lips were so soft and her touch made me want to stay there in that room for the whole night. When she pulled away, I was very sad. I just wanted to kiss her the rest of the night.

"Let's go," She smiled and pecked my lips. I followed her out of the room reaching for her hand, intertwining our fingers. She looked up at me and smiled, I smiled right back giving her hand a squeeze. "Where exactly are we going?" She said with a laugh. Her laugh could brighten any room. Her herself could brighten any room. I think that is why the boys love having her on tour; she just radiates positivity and makes every person she meets feel so comfortable.

"First, we will be going to dinner and then I am taking you to see something special."

"Cute." She looked at me and winked. We got in our taxi and headed to the restaurant. We had a lovely meal. I could talk to her forever. Despite knowing her my whole life, we never seem to run out of things to say to each other. I noticed she kept tucking her hair behind her ears. She always seemed to do that when she was nervous.

"Kels, are you nervous?" I looked at her perplexed. She looked up at me with her ocean blue eyes and nodded. I just chuckled, "and why are you nervous?"

"Being around you lately makes me nervous. But it's a good kind of nervous." She said with a smile. "It's probably just because I like you." She said confidently this time as she leaned back in her chair and sipped her wine. She bit her lip. I seriously could not keep my eyes off of her.

"Its weird right?" She started, "We have been to dinner with each other over a 100 times, but now it's for completely different reasons."

"Better reasons," I added. I grabbed her hand from across the table, lacing our fingers together. I looked at my watch and noticed we had to leave to go to our next stop. "We gotta go K." I helped her up from the table and led her out to the cab. She snuggled right up to me once we were inside the taxi. She rested head on my shoulder as I pulled her closer to me.

"Thank you," she whispered and looked up at megiving me a kiss on the cheek.