.13

The concert had ended and I had to sit down because I was amazed. I swear I had filmed maybe half of it because I was so intrigued. The man himself Billy Joel shocked me, made me cry, and made me sing at the top of my lungs.

"Brad you are going to have to carry me home because Billy has left me dead."

"You're dramatic."

"Oh come on, you have to admit that was good!"

"I never said it wasn't. He truly killed it like any legend should." He pulled me up for my chair and put an arm around my shoulders.

"That will be you one day."

"No way. Mr. Joel changed a lot in the music world."

"Optimism will get you long way Bradley."

He just shook his head. "What do you want to do now?"

I looked at my phone. It was pretty late. "How about we go back to the hotel and just hang."

"I would love that actually. Let's get ice cream or something on the way."

"Absolutely grand idea Mr. Simpson."

We had finally made it back to our hotel, ice cream cones in hand. Mine was melting rapidly from the summer heat, and it was like race to make sure it did not end up on my hand. We both decided to meet in my room after getting changed, into comfier clothes. I finished my ice cream and slipped into my pajama shorts and a tank top. I heard a knock on the door and ran over to answer it. I opened to the door to see Bradley holding a pack of beer in his gym shorts and his Bloc Party t-shirt.

"Looks like the fun isn't over." I laughed letting him into the room.

"Oh no this night is not over mam" Brad said handing me a beer.

Three beers later we were finishing 500 Days of Summer. It is always mine and Bradley's go to movie because we both are obsessed with it. Not only is the soundtrack amazing, but also come on Joseph Gordon Levitt is wonderful. Brad's obsessed with Zoe Deschanel, so that is just more reason to watch it. I was kind of tipsy and I could tell by Brad's eyes he was as well. I just started laughing.

"What is so funny?" He questioned

"Your eyes get all droopy when you start drinking. It's like you constantly look extremely tired. Sleepy little bear." I pinched his cheek, which he just gave a sour face to. In rebellion he just shoved me causing me to almost fall of the bed. We were both dying laughing.

"Brad I almost died!"

"God, will you ever stop being dramatic."

"At this rate, no. You're stuck with hearing my drama for life sir." I gave him a wink.

"I guess I can be okay with that." We were sat on my bed, legs criss-crossed, just chatting. My hands were in my lap. I was looking at them when I saw Brad's hands reach over and grab them. He was just holding onto them. His touch was so soft and tender. I smiled and looked up at him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked me in hushed tones, keeping eye contact the whole time.

I just looked down at our hands and said, "Just thinking about tonight."

"What about it?" I could tell he had a smile on his face without even looking.

"Just how much fun we had... Well how much fun I had. I am hoping you had fun as well."

"I did have fun. I always have fun when I'm with you." He said that and I just looked up and smiled at him. My heart was beating so fast and I was feeling nervous. Never have I ever felt nervous around him, but in this moment right now I'm petrified. I now know I like him. It is all so clear now. I probably have always liked him, I was just too blind to realize. Too blind to realize that my best friend, the boy whom I have known forever, is the one who I have crush on. And in all honesty, I am okay with it.

"I always have fun when I'm with you too." I finally said back.

We were just sitting there staring at each other. Brad took one of his hands and put it on the back of my head, pulling my face closer to his. Our faces were so close, and I was staring straight into those doughy brown eyes that every single fan is obsessed with.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this," was the last thing he said before our lips collided.