.26

"Hello"

"Hi"

"Hey"

"Hello"

"Are you just going to stand there?" I chuckled asking Brad. It was about 2 weeks later and we were on the tour bus headed into Los Angeles. Brad was standing at the door of the lounge area in the back of the bus. It's like my hangout place because the boys always play video games up in the front so I practically reserved the back.

I was editing photos and listening to music. I started a blog; it was mostly just the photos I have taken while on tour. It seemed to be doing well, but it probably helped that most of my content was of the boys. The fans still have no idea Brad and I are together, and that was okay with me.

Brad finally sat next to me on the leather bench to see what I was doing. He took my laptop from me and shut it. I look at him questioning what he is doing.

"What's up?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Just want to have a proper chat with my girlfriend." He said and I sat so I was facing him.

"Oh yeah? About what?" I said grabbing his hands and intertwining our hands and looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Nothing in particular. Are you excited for LA?"

"Yeah I guess, I know you lot like it here a lot more than I do." Yeah LA was never my favorite. Never has been either. It's not like I hate it or anything, I just don't like it as much as the boys. They have so many great memories here, so I think that helps.

"I will never understand how you aren't 100% in love with LA."

"Well my mind can always change, Bradley." I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

"I'll take that as a challenge." He said kissing me back. He deepened the kiss and slowly pushed me back so that I was lying down and hovering over me. His warm hands snaked up under my shirt wandering my body. We haven't had a kiss like that in a while. We have both been so busy, and when we weren't we were both too tired. So we needed this little intimate moment.

Yet maybe I spoke too soon. Because Connor came bargaining in saying, "Hey guys we... OH MY GOD! SHIT!"

I was giggling hysterically and Brad shot up so fast.

"Connor come back!" I screamed.

"NOO" I heard him.

"PLEASE!"

He walked up to the door and said, "I am not stepping into this room because there is so much sexual tension that I do not want to get into the middle of. So what do you want?"

"Well you had to tell us something before you panicked, so what was that?"

"Oh were stopping to get food soon."

"Cool, thanks Con!" I smirked at him.

"Hey, Con?" Brad called after him again.

"Yeah man?" Connor came wandering back.

"We gotta show Kelsey a good time in LA. Prove to her that it is place worth loving."

"I think we can do that," Connor nodded. "Do you want me to shut the door?"

"Yes!" Brad and I responded in unison.

"That was embarrassing," I whispered.

"Shh," was all Brad could say and we got back to where we were.

~~~

We walked into our hotel in Los Angeles and it was so so nice. Like New York we were going to be here for a while. The boys had a lot to do in LA, like interviews, award shows, recording their new album, and of course performing. So since they were going to be busy, that meant I would be too.

However, we had tonight off. Brad and I unpacked our stuff and decided to wander around and get some ice cream. We couldn't hold hands, which sucked but at least I was with him. We found this cute little ice cream stand along the pier. It reminded me of home and how much I missed my parents. But being with Bradley was enough, because he was like my little piece of home.

Bradley was ordering us ice cream and I wrapped my hands around his torso and leaned into his back. I didn't really care that we were in public, plus who was watching anyway? I turned around, my arms still around him, and handed me my ice cream.

"Thank you," I whispered taking my ice creamy from him.

"What's got you all cuddly in public?"

"Just missing home," I looked up at him with eyes full of sadness.

"Me too, babe," he kissed my forehead. "Glad you're here though. To keep me sane throughout all of this"

I just smiled up at him, "Can we head back to the hotel. I'm very tired."

He nodded and we made our way back to the hotel and my eyes landed on someone I was not expecting to see at all. No dear god, please tell me they weren't staying at our hotel.

She squealed when she saw Brad, and yelled, "BRAD!!!"