.03

Two ofthem were to see Billy Joel at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The other two were to see alt-j at Red RocksAmphitheater in Colorado. I got up and hugged them both. "Oh my gosh wow!!"

"Both concerts happened to fall perfectly when you were going to be in each place. We thought that you could not pass up an opportunity to see them. You know we have both seen Billy many of times and you grew up listening to him." My said, "We got you two so you can take Bradley and live out your childhood dreams."

"Oh my gosh. I cannot believe it! These are the greatest presents ever!!" I was full of excitement.

I set Bradley a selfie holding the tickets

Me: Guess who is going to be rocking out in America!!!?

B: Looks like you!

Me: AND YOU! If you are still at the hotel come here!

A few minutes later Bradley and Mamma Simp arrived at the door. I got up and ran up to him shoving the tickets in his face.

"LOOK WHO WE ARE SEEING! LOOK! LOOK!"

Brad moves my hands so he can properly read the ticket.

"No way." He said shocked. "And you're taking me?"

"Well yes idiot. Unless I fall in love in America, then mystery love man will go with me." I said kidding, but Bradley just looked over at his mum giving her a look.

"Sounds like a deal Miss Bates. Can't wait to sing out hearts out! Thanks for picking me to go with you." Bradley said.

"Of course!" I said nudging him. "Well we are about to head off to a museum. We will see you both tonight!!" The Simpson's followed my parents and I out of the room and headed back to their room. My parents and I hopped on the tube and headed to Tate Modern.

After about 2 hours in the museum and 1.5 hours of my father questioning how anything is art anymore we finally left. We got lunch along the river and the made our way back to the hotel. I plugged my phone in because it was dying from all the birthday texts and fell right asleep.

I woke about an hour later fully rested and ready to get the night started. I took a shower and dried my hair. I left it parted down the middle and curled it, even thought I know the curls would fall and my hair would be wavy. I put on the dress I had bought yesterday. I was a deep red with paisleys on it and it had huge bell sleeves. That was the best part, the sleeves. I sat down in front of the mirror and did my makeup. It was the same as last night but I put on gold and brown eye shadow, black eyeliner, and then above the black eyeliner I put gold eyeliner. I saved the gold for special occasions and I believe my birthday is one of them. I added some blusher and bronzer. I then put on my black heels and teased my hair a bit before meeting my mum and mamma Simp down in the lobby.

My dad did not like coming to the shows, they 'were not his scene,' as he would say. So us girls headed out to dinner before the show. I downed my food because I was so excited. I was really anticipating the surprise even though I had no idea what it was. We finished up dinner and headed to the venue. We have these special passes that get us backstage. Mine says staff, but the mum's say something else like VIP or something.

We found their dressing room and knocked. James opened the door and said, "There she is! Happy birthday Kels!"

"Thank you James!" I gave him a hug and walked into the room. The mum's said hi to the boys and then left and went to go find their seats. They were sitting in the seats Bradley had gotten them.

"You are going to be side stage Kels," Tris said to me. "Oh and happy birthday."

"What are you guys scheming. It is making me pretty nervous."

"Don't worry your pretty little head. It's all fun," Tris said.

I went and sat next to Con who was jamming on a guitar. I was sipping on a drink that Dean gave me when I walked in. He made me a vodka with cranberry and man was it strong. But I needed something to get me through this surprise all the boys were in on.

"Alright boys it is show time," Joe said walking into the room. I got up so the boys could do their preshow rituals. I made my way to side stage, like I was told to.