.22

Finally finally finally! It is Brad's birthday meaning he will be making his way down to South Carolina. I am still in shock I was able to sort this all out, get Joe onboard and Brad still has no idea. Well he has some idea. He figured something was up when they got to the airport and Brad was not getting on the same flight as the other boys.

I got a text from Brad before he was about to board his flight:

B: What are you up to missy? xx

K: Just giving you the greatest birthday ever! x

B: I love it when you scheme. x

K: I'm the scheme queen

K: Oh and happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!! xx

B: Thank you! I'm guessing I'll be seeing you when I land? Not sure who else I would need to be seeing in South Carolina. x

K: I guess we will see when you land. Have a safe flight Bradley xx

He didn't respond, assuming his flight was taking off. I got the house all tidy. Put up cheesy birthday decorations and got dressed. I threw on some high-waist jean shorts, a yellow crop top and my sandals. It was boiling here and I was definitely not used to this kind of heat.

Brad's flight was fairly short so my aunt and I headed to the airport to pick him up. I don't exactly trust myself to drive in America so my aunt was kind enough to take me and wait for Brad.

I was standing by the baggage claim when I heard his flight was announced. I was so excited. I don't think I have ever been so excited to see him. After about 10 minutes later I saw my snapback wearing best friend coming down the escalator. He was walking over to me so slow, with his hands in the pocket of his gym shorts. He looked amazing, but so tired. A huge smile spread across my face as I ran forward and gave him a huge hug. It felt great to be back in his presence, back in his grasp. 

I was looking right in his eyes, "Hey birthday boy!" His hands were resting on my waist, making sure I was extremely close to him.

"Hey," he whispered with a smirk on his face. "I missed you."

I pecked his lips and said, "I missed you too."

"I don't know what you have planned, or how you pulled any of this off but I am already loving it."

"Well then let's get you out of this airport and to the beach!"

"The beach?!" he said. I knew he would be excited.

"Yes the beach, for the best birthday boy out there." He laced his fingers through mine and we headed to my aunts car. We awkwardly sat in the back together because she was like chauffeuring us around. While in the car Bradley's parents FaceTimed him, wishing him a happy birthday, and asking him if he had opened his present. Which he has not because they sent it to me so it is currently at our vacation home. But they had a nice conversation, Anne was so happy to talk to Bradley and you could tell she was so upset she didn't get to spend his birthday with him. They were asking a lot of questions about us being together. Like if we were official, how many dates we have gone on, etc. It was kind of funny though because we both didn't know. He isn't officially my boyfriend, but I'm not too worried though. I liked the pace we were moving. I think if we were rushing things I would be panicking.

"Welcome to your home for two days!!" I said leading him into the house.

"Wait just us in this house?"

"Just us!" I said with a beaming smile on my face.

"Holy shit Kels, you didn't have to do this."

"It's nothing." He pulled me close to him. "Trust me." I whispered in his ear. I noticed his arms were full of goose bumps. I had given him chills. Holy crap, I love this. "Why do you have chills Bradley?" I said teasing him.

"You give me chills Kels. You always have." I started blushing and dropped my head so he could see me. Brad's soft hand lifted up my chin and we both slowly started leaning into each other. Our lips connected and it was magical. I could feel five thousand butterflies in my stomach.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against. "Happy birthday," I whispered. I then jumped back and clapped my hands together and said, "but lets go to the beach!"