.09

I was kind of nervous to tell James about my dream and everything. He has heard about my drama and stuff but this involved Brad and I honestly did not know how to feel about it and I think that is what was bothering so much. Like how am I supposed to feel right now?

"So I'm overacting but my mind is all tied up in this dream that I had while on the flight here." I started. "It was just so realistic and I think that's why I'm all freaked out."

"Well what was it about? The anticipation is killing me!"

"Well in the dream Brad and I were in a relationship and we were both very happy and our families were happy. I mean much was not different other than the fact that we were dating." I stopped because I didn't know what more to say and I looked up at James and he had the biggest smile on his face. "Oh my gosh," I hit him in the arm. "Why are you smiling like that?!"

"Nothing, I just love the thought of you two dating. Sorry for wanting to see my two best friends in a relationship."

"What James? You have never mentioned this before!"

"You're stubborn. If I would have mentioned it to you, I know you would have never taken it seriously. But how do you feel after that dream? Do you have feelings for Brad?"

"I don't know. I don't think my feelings have changed. Bradley is my best friend. I think what freaked me out is the thought of what if? You know? Like what if we would be good in a relationship."

"Well what is holding you back?" James asked.

"I don't know James. I have literally never thought about it. Plus, what would that even do to our friendship? What happens if it is never the same?" I said. This was the first time I was ever thinking about this, let alone talking about it out loud.

"But what if it changes for the better? You and Brad have known each other your whole lives, you know everything about him and he knows everything about you. There is no doubt within me that if you two dated it would work out, and you both would be so happy. Just think about it. I am not trying to pressure you or anything because I know this is all so new for you."

"I'll give it some thought, but I am not going to force anything. I need to know how I feel first."

"Yes of course," James said and gave me a hug. I felt my phone go off in my pocket so I looked to see Bradley was calling so I took a deep breath and answered.

"Hello," I said. You could tell in my voice I was exhausted.

"Are you alright? I wanted to see if you wanted to come to dinner with the crew?"

I just ignored the first question and said, "Yeah I'll be there, when are we leaving?"

"In like 10. Will you be ready?"

"Yeah I will."

"Okay we will meet you in the lobby then." I did not say anything I just hung up.

I looked over at James and said, "We are leaving for dinner in 10 if you want to freshen up."

"Yeah I'll head to my room real quick. And Kels, don't worry about it too much. If it is meant to happen it will happen and if it doesn't then you will always have Brad by your side as your best friend. I don't want you to let this beat you up." He walked over and gave me a hug.

"Thank you James. You're too wise to be my friend." I chuckled and he walked out of the room.

I changed out of my gross airplane clothes and made myself look semi-decent. The jet lag was starting to hit me so I did not care much what I looked like. I headed downstairs to meet everyone in the lobby.

When I got down to the lobby Connor was the first one I saw. He was sitting on a couch, with his hood over his head and his head resting on his hands. Clearly the jet lag was getting to him as well.

"Con." I said giving him a nudge.

"Yes?" He asked without even looking up from his current position.

"Do you know where we are going to dinner you grouch?"

"Some meatball place."

"Meatball place?"

"Yeah apparently they are all over New York."

"Well as long as I am fed I will be fine."

"Yes food, then bed." Connor responded. I laughed in agreement.

"Oh yes bed is a needed soon." I laughed. I could hear the other boys approaching because they are just always so loud. When I turned around I made eye contact with Brad and just dropped my head.

He did not let this stop him and he got right inmy face and screamed, "LETS GO EAT SOME BALLS!"