.08

We finally got to our hotel. We would be in New York City for a week before tour starts doing promo stuff and getting the finishing touches on our US tour prepared before we head out on the road. I unpacked my bags and texted the boys if we had anything to do today. Thankfully, Joe let us have the day off to wander and rest considering we were going to be extremely jet lagged.

I decided to head to the boys rooms to see what they were up to and just hang. James let me in and I went to the bed and lay down next to Connor. Brad and Tris were being weird over on the couch per usual. This would be my life for the next 3 months. Constantly around these boys and their nonsense.

I sat up in the bed and faced Connor, "Did you have fun last night?"

Connor just laughed and turned to me and said, "Definitely not as much fun as you, but yes I had a lot of fun!"

"What do you mean by that?!" I give him a look of pure concern.

"Oh nothing! You were just doing whatever you wanted because it was your birthday; you were not letting anything hold you back. It was funny; I have never seen you like that." I just buried my face into my hands and chuckled at my madness. Connor just patted my arm and laughed too.

My dream from earlier had consumed my thoughts. Brad and I? Together? What. I was in a complete trance, replaying what had happened in my dream. It was like it almost seemed real. But, I have never ever thought about Brad in that way. I mean maybe once when I was a 13-year-old filled with hormones, but never again. And the way he was acting yesterday, maybe I am overthinking all of this. This can't be real. James sitting on me removed me from my trance.

"Ow James!" I screeched.

He just laughed and wrapped his arms around me, "Are you alright? You looked very deep in thought."

"Uh yeah I'm fine, just thinking." I give him a smile so he knows I'm alright.

"What is on your mind?" I love James and his thoughtfulness. He is the one in the band that I am closest with other than Brad. James is just so down to earth, wise and always speaks his mind, which I admire a lot.

"Eh, I don't really want to talk about it here. We can go to my room." James gets up off my and follows me out the door. We get into my room and sit down.

"So, what's up?"