.15

I woke up very early with a warm pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a smile instantly appeared on my face.

"You know I can feel you staring at me Bradley." I chuckled to myself; I could feel his eyes beating down on me. I knew he was awake because he kept drumming his fingers on my stomach.

"Sorry, you just looked so peaceful and cute sleeping." I rolled over to face him.

I chuckled, "Said every guy to every girl ever." And got up and picked out an outfit for the day.

"No come back to bed. It is too early."

"No it is not, we are filming a cover today and we need good lighting."

"Ugh fine, I'll go get ready." He got up and walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. "Thank you for an amazing night last night. You have no idea how much it meant to me."

"You're welcome, Bradley. Thank you for making it equally as awesome."

"Make sure you don't plan anything for tonight. It's our first date." He had this evil smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes at him, which he responded to by pecking me on my forehead and headed out of the room.

This was going to take some getting used to. I loved cutesy Brad, but was so used to him treating me like a sister. I love it, the feeling of being wanted and admired. I hoped Bradley was feeling the same way that I was showing him that I was really trying to be with him.

I took a quick shower and met Dean in the lobby so that he could tell me what to film for the cover. I was in my black high waist jeans with rips at the knees, a black and white stripped shirt, dark red lipstick, by low vans, and my handy backpack.

Dean told me I was supposed to get wide shots for the cover and he would be doing the close up ones. The boys soon joined us and we headed out into the city where we were planning on filming.

James storms right up to me and says, "We need to talk. I cannot believe you ignored me last night."

"I cannot believe you blew up my phone last night."

"Details. I need every detail."

"Later James. I can't do that here."

"Fine."

I stayed behind as the boys walked in front of me. I was filming this of course, because you never know what Dean might want to use in a video.

After filming the video we all went out to lunch. James per usual got extremely nosey and made sure I sat with him, and only him. He was shooing off anyone who tried to sit with us.

"You're being ridiculous," I told him.

"No you are. I know something happened, because if nothing happened I know you would have told me that nothing happened and we would not be in this current situation Miss Bates." He took a sip of his water, and I just rolled my eyes at him. "Spill. I know you have some information you're hiding from me."

"Ugh okay. You can't ask questions till the end." And I started. I told him every aspect of the whole night with a smile on my face. Just reliving the whole situation made me giddy, because I knew my feelings for Brad were true. I wanted to be with him. And I could not wait till tonight where I was going to be around only him.

"Wait so you're officially together," was the only question James asked.

"No no not officially. We have our first date tonight actually."

"No way. What are you doing?" James was acting like my best friend from school, all nosey and wanting to know my boy gossip. I didn't mind I needed a friend on the road to gossip with me considering I was the only girl in a crew of boys.

"You know as much as I do. I have no idea. Not even sure what I am supposed to wear."

We finished eating and started to walk back to the hotel. Bradley walked beside me the whole time.

"I want to hold your hand so band," He whispered into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"I want to hold your hand too, trust me," I smiled back up at him. We knew we couldn't for management reasons and for publicity reasons. The other boys are currently in relationships and watching how they have to handle their relationship in public is sad.  It is like a huge downfall. It did not bother me too bad, kind of made our time alone something more to look forward to. "So are you going to tell me what I am supposed to wear tonight or what we are doing?"

"Wear something nice-ish. Like a dress and heels."

"Fancy Simpson. Where exactly are you taking me?"

"You'll find out tonight." He raised his eyebrows and gave me a smirk.

"Fine."

We got back to the hotel and I met up with Dean so that he could have all my footage. Since he was editing this one, I had the whole afternoon to enjoy to myself. The boys had like 2 interviews so I was free to roam. And little roaming I did because I just went to bed, and had a much needed nap.

I woke up later and picked out my outfit for tonight. I checked my phone and had a text from Bradley.

B: Be ready by 5:30 ;)

I decided not to respond and just head out to find a pair of shoes to go with my dress. If you learn anything about me throughout this whole story it is probably that I have an obsession to shoes. Heels, tennis shoes, flats, sandals, you name it, I cannot get enough of them. I brought a whole suitcase for shoes. Oops.

Thankfully there is a Bloomingdale's across the street from our hotel. While looking at shoes a pair of heels stood out right away. They were perfect for summer, and would match the dress I was wearing tonight. Honestly, did not even care really if they matched but I was going to wear them either way. I bought the shoes, and headed back to get ready for my first date with the Bradley Will Simpson.