.11

I woke up around 5 am, which in the UK is about 12 pm. I was wide awake but had to force myself to go back to sleep so that I would have to deal with less jet lag, and I had a big night ahead of me so I didn't want to be completely exhausted.

I finally woke back up around 8, which at this point I can deal with. I got showered, grabbed my camera and set off in the city. I knew the boys would be busy for most of the day, so I was going to do some site seeing and practice shooting photos. Practice makes perfect trust me.

I love being in big cities like New York. There is so much hustle and bustle happening that it easy to get lost. I find comfort in being surrounded by tall buildings and people everywhere. I have never felt like a fish out of water in a city.

Around lunch I headed back to the hotel to edit, and I grabbed some food on the way. My hotel room had this adorable little window seat, so I sat there ate my food and uploaded my videos. I finally had wifi and had a flood of messages coming in. My mum was so excited for me to go to the concert and I promised to send her loads of videos. Talking with my mom just got me more excited. I confided in her with the whole dream situation and asked her what I should do. My extremely wise mother said to of course follow my heart, cliché, thanks mom. She was right when she said no matter what we would be friends; there is essentially no way for us not to be friends. Our mothers would force us to stay friends no matter what.

Bradley texted me asking where we were going for dinner, and I just told him to come to my room once he got back so we can discuss what sounds good. After some editing I picked out my outfit. I decided on high-waist black jean shorts, my nirvana shirt, and my leather jacket. Knowing me though I will decide to wear something completely different by the time I actually step out of this hotel.

It did not take Brad long to get back to the hotel. He sat on my bed while we discussed what sounded good. I, on the other hand, was sitting on the floor in front of the mirror doing my makeup. After little discussion we both decided Shake Shack was what we truly needed. A true American classic... hamburgers. Brad still was lying on my bed not getting ready.

"Are you going to get ready?" I asked in a slightly sassy tone.

"I will soon. Why do you wear that stuff?"

I looked at him with confusion, "Wear what?"

"Makeup."

"Oh I don't know really. I mean I like the way it looks. It makes me feel pretty." I said and turned back to the mirror finishing my eye shadow.

"You know you don't have to wear it right?"

"Yes Bradley, I know I don't have to. I choose to." I looked at him giving him a smirk.

"You know what I meant. You look completely fine without makeup."

"Well I appreciate that. But Billy Joel deserves to see me in makeup. Not that we will be meeting him. He still deserves it." I chuckled to myself. Brad laughed as well. "Now go get ready, I am starting to get hungry."

"A hangry Kelsey is a scary Kelsey." He got up and walked over to the mirror I was at. He leaned down and kissed me on the top of my head. "Text me when you are ready and we will head out."

"Okay!" I said as he left the room.

I looked back in the mirror. Oh my god. I was blushing. BLUSHING. All he did was kiss me on the top of the head. This has never happened before. I had never blushed because of what Bradley has done.

Oh god. It is going to be a long night.