.20

Finally, show time!

I think I was more excited than the boys. The crowd was screaming right in my ears as I stood between the barrier and the stage, with my camera ready for the boys to run onstage. The lights went dim, and the V's on the stage lit up. The screams were going out of control, and I was just waiting in anticipation for the lights to go up.

The boys ran out on stage and Bradley was yelling into his microphone to get the crowd pumped up. They are true showmen, so watching them every night never gets boring.

After many photos and videos, I had realized the show was almost over. I was really focused on getting good fan reactions to use in the tour diary. I was filming this one girl when I heard Bradley say, "Well I haven't played this tune in awhile and it is a quiet tune but one of my favorites. This is 'Shout About It.'" He said and looked down at me and winked.

I loved this song, I always have. I mean I also haven't met a single fan that has disliked this song, but it is just amazing. I heard it way before they released it, but that has not stopped me from hearing it a million times and loving it. During this song, I decided not to take pictures and just watch Bradley play his guitar and sing. Another reason why I loved this song so much was because when they perform it they choose to play it acoustically. It's so much more raw that way.

I remember once the boys had finished writing it, Brad called me immediately. He was so excited you could just tell from his phone call. It was good to hear him so happy, because it was a time in my life where I was never happy. I was not depressed, just went through a shitty breakup so sadness kind of ruled my emotions. And the first time I heard the song, it took everything in me not to cry.

When the song was over I made my way to the mixing desk to get some quick shots from a distance then went to upload all my photos. I was very ready to head back to hotel because I was exhausted. The boys strolled in not too long after which meant we could head to the van. I sat next to very sweaty Brad and leaned my head up against the window. While I was dozing off, Bradley grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. It woke me up and I moved my head so my chin was resting on his shoulder.

"Why did you decide to play 'Shout About It' tonight?" I whispered in his ear.

He gripped my hand tighter and said, "I'll tell you back at the hotel."

"Okay, it's just you have not played that in forever."

"I know. I'll tell you I promise." He kissed my forehead and I dozed off.

It took us no time at all to get back to the hotel and before I knew it I was in my room under the covers. Dean came knocking on my door and I handed him my external hard drive with all my photos and videos from the concert. When I was back in bed there was another knock on my door. Ugh can a girl get some much needed sleep. I opened the door and of course it was Bradley.

"Hi," I said tiredly and got straight into bed.

He sat down next to me and was playing with his freshly washed hair.

"I have never told you the story behind 'Shout About It' have I?" He asked looking up at me.

I shook my head no, and a smile emerged on his face.

"Well I think now is the perfect time."

I sat up in bed so that I wouldn't fall asleep. I grabbed his hand and said "Go on."

"Well do you remember when I wrote the song? Like what time it was?" I just nodded encouraging him to continue. "Well you were going through a hard time. You and Will had just broken up, and even though it was mutual I knew how much you were hurting. I hated seeing you like that, you just weren't yourself. You were so sad; it was like the life was sucked out of you. I know it was a time when I was never around and getting band stuff together, but I wanted to be there to comfort you and hold you while you cried. Every time I did see you your eyes were dull and you were constantly battling your feelings. So while you were struggling, so was I because I was not there to help my best friend and the girl I had loved for so long cope with something that was hurting you so much. So I put my words into a song, with the help of the boys and that is where 'Shout About It' came about."

"And what made you decide to play it tonight?"

"Well because it's about you. And I like singing to you. And because I like you so much that I want the world to know, but sadly cannot tell anyone so I just choose to sing the song I wrote for you."

"You're amazing. You know that? I don't know if you will ever stop sweeping me off my feet." I leaned forward and kissed his lips.

"I hope I don't ever stop sweeping you off your feet."