.19

The second we stepped out of the van, Joe asked to speak with me. Great here we go, probably going to lose my job. Kind of dating the one your filming/working for has to be frowned upon.

Joe was about to start talking as everyone walked past us into the venue. However, there were already fans outside, so we decided to talk in the lobby.

"First, I want you to know you are not in trouble." He began

I let out a huge sigh of relief. I honestly have no idea what I would do without this job. Go to university maybe? But then I would be back in England, compared to traveling the world.

"But if this thing between you and Brad is going to keep up it has to stay private. The fans cannot know."

"So you're like okay with this?"

"Yes, it was bound to happen sooner or later. We discussed it a lot before hiring you on to the team to see if it would be too distracting."

"Well first, thank you for not firing me. That means a lot. And second, I promise to keep it private. That is something you definitely will not have to worry about with me."

Joe nodded his head, "I didn't think I would have to worry about you but it had to be said." I smiled at him as we started walking towards the stage where you could hear the boys doing their sound check. Joe leans in my ear and said, "just so you know, you make the bear very happy."

"Thanks Joe," I said softly as I tried to find Dean. Bradley winked at me from behind the microphone while singing, I just smiled and gave him a thumbs up and kept walking.

About an hour later, I ran into Brad and Tristan in the hallway backstage.

"Hey boys!" I had not seen anyone in a while; I was testing the lighting on my camera and discussing the show with Dean.

"Hey Kels! How was your meeting with mean Joe?" Tristan asked

"Well mean Joe was nice Joe and let me keep my job." A look of relief swept over Brad's face.

"There is no way he would fire you, he would never pay for you plane ticket back to England." Tris added.

I laughed and said, "Have you all been outside yet to say hi to the fans? I told Dean I would get footage of you guys doing that."

"No we have not been out there," Bradley finally spoke up.

"Want to go now? Please," I said trying to give them a convincing smile.

"Yeah we got time." Tris said and started walking to the door. I followed behind him and walked with Brad.

Bradley whispered in my ear, "I knew we wouldn't get in trouble." He kissed my cheek and then ran out the door. I followed them outside and got my camera ready. I loved watching the boys interact with their fans. The fans love them so much, and even just getting a selfie with any of the boys could be the highlight of their month.

I honestly don't know how Brad and Tris weren't overwhelmed with the screaming and their attention being drawn in every different direction. The footage I got while I was outside was adorable though. Girls kissing the boys cheeks, asking them for hugs, and so so many selfies were taken in just the 10 minutes I was out there. There were some fans that tried to get me to take pictures with them, but I was only able to just chat with a few because I really had to film. I was even able to snap some awesome photos.

I made my way inside to charge the camera. While I was on my computer editing the photos I had taken from about 10 minutes ago Bradley sat down next to me and grabbed both of my hands so that I was incapable of doing anything on my computer.

I looked over at him, "Bradley." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Stop what you're doing, I want to hang out." Damn he was being cute.

"I can't," I looked at him with sad eyes and a pouty lip.

"Why we have so much time till the show?!" He had the saddest eyes.

"Don't give me sad eye Brad. It's killing me."

"Well it will stop if you hang out with me."

"I sadly have to work, you can keep me company though. The second I'm done I will hang out with you. I promise," and I gave him a peck on his lips. "But I have to take pictures of The Tide's gig tonight, so I will probably have to leave early."

"Ugh you are killing me. Always so busy." He said as he watched me edit photos of him.

"Oh shut up. Says the kid who is constantly on tour, in the studio or in interviews."

"You cannot complain, you like me." He said confidently.