.25

We were about to be reunited with the crew. Something I was kind of dreading, especially after my two perfect days with Brad. After he asked me to be his girlfriend we spend the rest of the night on beach watching the stars. We were constantly by each other's side, like we were in this perfect little bubble.

Tris and Joe were the two to greet us at the lobby of the hotel. I think we were in Atlanta from what I remember. Tris was probably dying without Bradley by his side. The two are inseparable. It is honestly adorable. While they were engrossed in their own conversation, Joe was catching me up on important stuff about tour. I wasn't really listening.

"Where is Dean's room?" I cut Joe off, causing him to give me a confused look.

"Uhhh, 528. And here is your room key, you're room 630," Joe said handing me my room key.

"Thank you," I smiled, taking my room key. I turned around and started to walk away.

"Kels!" Joe called. I turned around and looked at him. "We have an early morning tomorrow. We are meeting in the lobby at 8 am."

I just sighed and gave him a thumbs up. Ugh back to reality. I wanted to see Dean and all the amazing creations he came up with while I was gone. I found his room and knocked.

"Open up it's your favorite sidekick." I shouted. Soon the door swung open revealing Dean and his every-so-handy cup of coffee.

"You know I never call you my sidekick."

"Well hello to you too! Now let me in so I can see what you have done!" He moved to the side and let me walk in. After about an hour of viewing videos, we began discussing the show tomorrow. I think the only thing that I was doing different tomorrow was filming more during the day because Dean had a few meetings. That meant I had to be around the boys all day tomorrow. Wonderful. My phone kept buzzing so I decided to look at it.

Bradley of course

B: Where are you?

B: You're not in your room :(

B: Kelsey, where is my girlfriend?

B: Girlfriend hehe ;)

B: hehehehehehe

B: answer meeeeee

Me: you're annoying. But I'm in Dean's room discussing work. I'll be up in like 5 minutes you pest.

B: I'm the best pest. But hurry up I miss you.

I just rolled my eyes and finished my conversation with Dean and made my way upstairs to my annoying boyfriend. As I rounded the corner, my curly-haired bear was sitting on the floor watching videos on his phone.

"Hello," I said to get his attention. He hopped up right next to me as I unlocked the door to my room.

"Hi," he whispered in my ear.

"Let me get changed and then we can watch a movie? Does that sound good?" He nodded and I grabbed some clothes to sleep in. I got changed into a bralette with just a white t-shirt over it, shorts, my dinosaur socks, and I took out my contacts and put on my glasses. Brad was already in bed when I got out of the bathroom.

"You look cute," he winked as I got in bed.

"Hush. What are we watching?" I cuddled up to him and rested my head on his chest.

He kissed the top of my head, "Bourne Ultimatum." I just smiled. I absolutely love the Bourne movies.

"Brad," I practically whispered. We had made it about halfway through the movie without saying anything.

"Yeah?" He said, I sat up and looked at him.

"I'm kind of nervous."

"About what?" he looked at me, his face was full of confusion.

"Just like how the boys will respond once they figure out we are official. I just don't want them to be upset with me or you, because you get to be on the road with your girlfriend while theirs are all back home in England."

"Kels, they aren't going to be upset with you. They all love you. You know that."

"Yeah I know. I also don't want this to be a burden on your career or you performance on stage."

Bradley gave me a loving kiss on the lips, "If anything you will make my performances better." I just rolled my eyes. "What brought this all up?"

"Well Joe mentioned Laura to me earlier and about how much he missed her, and then same with Dean and Sophie. I just feel bad, I don't want to rub it in their faces."

"Well we can't anyway. Joe says said so."

"Yeah you're right," I gave him a weak smile.

"This is be great Kelsey. We are going to be great."