.18

I woke up with my legs tangled in Brad's and my head resting on resting on his bare chest. I could definitely get used to this. I smiled to myself at this scene. It is like a cute movie. This life I am living is like a cute movie, and I'm excited to see how it unfolds.

Today is the boys' first show of the US tour. We still had a couple of days in NYC after, but the boys will just be stuck in the studio. Tonight I finally get to do my job! This tour Dean has me filming from in front of the stage, while he is on the stage. Also, I was in charge of taking photos as well. According to Dean I was supposed to be taking more photos than filming, which was fine with me because if didn't totally trust myself with filming yet. Pictures are more of my specialty.

I had been thinking for about five minutes, and finally realized Bradley was awake. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Morning," I practically whispered.

"Good morning," He said back in the most attractive voice ever.

"Keep talking, you sound hot." I pleaded.

Brad chuckled, "What do you want me to say?"

"Oh say, Kelsey Bates is the greatest human in the whole world!"

"Kelsey Bates is the greatest human in the whole world," with zero enthusiasm.

"Ugh your morning voice is gone!"

"Sorry love," he winked and started to get up.

"Where do you think you're going?" I tried to pull him back into bed, but wasn't strong enough.

"I have to make it back to me room before the crew starts asking questions."

"Right. Forgot about that." The smile from my face has been whipped off and I was sitting there staring at my hands. I hated keeping things from the boys and the crew. Especially Dean, considering he was my boss and friend.

"Don't worry, they will know soon enough." He lifted my head and gave a reassuring kiss.

"Thanks again for last night."

"No thank you," we winked and walked out of the room. I flopped back on my bed and let out a huge sigh. After 10 minutes of motivating myself to get up I finally made way to the bathroom to shower. Today was definitely going to be a long day, but I was so amped for the first show.

I changed into my jean shorts, graphic tee, my olive green bomber jacket, and my all white New Balance tennis shoes. I finished it off with some lipstick, when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Dean!"

"Hey, just wanted to let you know we have to meet in the lobby in like 10. I forgot to text that to you earlier."

"Oh that is perfect! I just need to grab my camera bag."

"Cool, I will see you down there."

I let the door shut. I guess I'll have to let my hair dry naturally, good thing it just wavy. I triple checked that everything was in my camera bag, grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to meet Dean.

"Well she's here so lets go." Joe looked at me sternly and swiftly turned around and headed out to the van. James gave me a weak smile and I followed everyone out to the van. I sat between James and Brad in the back of the van.

"Why was the tension so high just now in the lobby?" I whispered in Brad's ear.

"They know."

"What? That we went on a date?"

"Yes." You could tell he was annoyed, definitely not at me but probably at Joe.

"Well shit."