.07

"K, get up." I was hearing a muffled voice. All the sheets were pulled over my head, and I was slowly waking up. I felt like I had been hit by a bus, then thrown down the sewer drain. Dear god I should have stopped drinking at 2. Wait there was a boy in my room. Oh god. Not good. I was too terrified to look; I did not need an awkward encounter.

"Kels, come on." I knew his voice instantly and a wave of relief washed over me. It was Bradley.

"Nooooooooooo." I moaned. I was trying to remember my night, I felt like I remembered most of it, well up until the champagne toast. How did I get back here? Why is Brad in my room? Dammit Kelsey.

"You have to pack and get ready, we have to leave for the airport soon." You could tell he was as tired as I was. I rolled over and looked at him. He was sitting next to me in bed looking at his phone. However, he was completely ready for the day.

"Oh god no not the flight. 7 hours on a plane today sound like my personal hell. Considering I feel like hell."

"Well at least you had a good time."

"Yeah from what I can remember." That made him laugh. "I think the last thing I remember was my unnecessary champagne toast."

"Well you didn't miss much. We just all danced after that, and then you wanted to go to sleep."

"Okay good, did I do anything embarrassing? I have this weird feeling I kissed someone." I said covering my face, anticipating his response.

He started laughing, "You kissed everyone actually. Well all of us boys, but like just on the forehead. You were claiming it was for good luck or something. It was pretty funny actually."

"Ugh I hate myself." I said rolling back over in bed and covering my head with the sheets.

"Kels you really have to get ready. Joe is going to be here soon."

I grunted and got up. I threw a bunch of stuff in my suitcase, not caring that none of it was folded. I had noticed an outfit was laid out to the side. I looked at Brad and pointed to it. He just nodded. That little shit picked out clothes for me to wear. Good thing I trust his sense of style because it was honestly something I would pick out myself to wear on the plane. A pair of grey joggers, a white arctic monkeys shirt, and my adidas tennis shoes. I hated how well he knew me. Kind of freaked me out a little. Once everything was in my bag I hopped into the shower to wash away my sins, and once I was done I got changed. I decided to let my hair dry and throw on my glasses so I did not look completely dishelved. I refuse to wear makeup on planes because it just dries my skin out, so today was just an extremely natural-look day.

When I walked into my room, from the bathroom, Brad was still in the same position on the bed. Still sitting up, still on his phone. He was not fazed in the slightest when I walked back into the room. I threw a pillow at him, which got his attention. "Hello, I'm ready." He smiled at me and got up and grabbed one of my suitcases while I got the other. He seemed annoyed or something. "Are you alright?" I asked him in a concerning tone.

"Yeah, I'm just tired and thinking."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing," He gave me a side hug and we headed down to the lobby to wait for Joe. We both just sat in silence. I did not want to talk to anyone really, I was so tired and felt awful. Joe strolled into the lobby and we headed out to the bus that was taking up to the airport. I ended up falling asleep on the way while blasting James Bay into my eardrums.

Dean woke me up when we got to the airport. There were fans everywhere, but it was always nice for me because I could walk right past without getting stopped. So I made my way into the airport with my luggage. I was waiting awhile for the boys to take photos and sign stuff for fans when they finally made it into the airport. Joe checked us all in and after awhile we made it to our gate and waited to board. I found out I was sitting next to Dean on the flight, but we were in first class so I was hoping he would give me time to sleep while I could. I knew at some point we were going to talk about my assignment for this upcoming tour, but in all honesty I needed to sleep or I was just going to be straight up rude to everyone.

After having my business meeting with Dean for about an hour, he let me sleep. I slept the whole flight, except to eat of course. I hate being awake on planes. Like truly so boring. I could watch every movie, edit every photo in my computer and still be bored while on a plane. So I just opt to sleep, but also considering I hardly got sleep last night it was much needed.

Dean telling me we were landing woke me up. I gathered my things together and prepared my things, but woke up extremely confused. While I was asleep I had this weird dream. Bradley and I were dating and we were very happy and doing all these couple things. This was weird; I have never had a dream like this. Why now? Also, way to go subconscious! Making my day ten times more stressful.