When they ask you to be his friend

~Shu Sakamaki~

Shu, was in the music room. You came to the Music room, whenever you could. Because, you have a crush on Shu. Little did you know, he loved you back. But, with what was going on, it was a bit to early for that. 

You where walking to the music room, seeing if Shu was there, and not to your suprise, he was. 

"Hey, Shu?"

Shu, who was awake, turned over, seeing your figure in front of him. 

"Yes, (Y/N)? What is it?" 

"I've been meaning to ask you."

"About?"

"Can we be friends?" 

Shu, frowned at that statement. He didn't really know what to do right now, because Edgar had gone through terrible things when he was Shu ' s friend, so Shu was worried about if that might happen to you. He liked you, but he didn't want you to get hurt because he's a vampire. Or because it happened to Edgar.

"Alright, whatever makes you happy." Shu said,  closing his eyes again.

You couldn't but help smile.

~Reiji Sakamaki~

Reiji and You where at his house, you hadn't been bite yet because his brothers where we'll aware that you where with Reiji. And nobody at the time wanted to pissed Reiji off. You and Reiji where studying on Math, mostly because it's the hardest subject, and the one you hated the most.

"Okay, so.   .   .   ." You said, still trying to figure out how to do the dang problem.

"What is it (Y/N)?" 

"Nothing, Reiji, it's just this one problem is killing me."

"You need help?" 

"Yes, please."

Reiji did help you with the problem, but then he asked you a question.

"What's a friend?"

"A person who you can trust another person, and has known them for some time." 

"Do you wanna be friends?"

You smiled, "Sure."

~Laito  Sakamaki~

Laito had been bugging you for a while now, asking you things for time to time, no stop. To be honest he was starting to become annoying. Until he asked you one question.

"(Y/N), do you wanna be friends?"

For a second, you where stunned. Why was he asking you such a weird question? 

"Sure, Laito." You said.

~Kanato Sakamaki~

You and Kanato where both really good cooks, and Kanato claimed that Teddy liked you. People around you two had 'friends' as they called it. Kanato didn't understand what a friend was, so he asked you about it.

"Hmmm, that's hard to describe, well, a friend is someone who you can trust and depend on." 

"Can we be 'friends'?" 

"Sure!" You smiled.

~Ayato Sakamaki~ 

You and Ayato where playing a game of Basketball. Dang was Ayato good at this, most of the time you lost but you did have your moments. 

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Hmmm? Yeah?" 

"You wanna be friends?"

"Sure, Ayato." 

~Subaru Sakamaki~ 

Subaru, being a loner, didn't have any friends. But, you seemed to hang around you. So, sooner or later you two would become friends.   .   . Or maybe something more. You where questioning wither or not to ask Subaru about becoming friends.  Well, you where giving it a shot. 

"Subaru?" 

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"You wanna be friends?"

"I guess." 

Well, that was an interesting conversation.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yeah, I know that you wanted me to what me to do the scenario, where they ask them to become their girlfriend, but for these boys, it takes time, so be patient with me. 

But thank you for that single vote. I'm not use to this type of stuff, so thank you. :)