You find out the boys are vampires

~Shu Sakamaki~

You where at the wrong place at the wrong time. Shu was feeding off of some human that he pissed him off when you came into the area and saw the person's body. 

Two small holes in his neck.

Blood dripping from Shu ' s mouth.

The person looked pretty dead.

Why didn't you notice this sooner?

Shu Sakamaki was a vampire. 

You thought they didn't exist. It seems you where wrong. 

Dead wrong.

You ran off in pure terror. When Shu turned around and saw you running away. His eyes widened.

"Wait! (Y/N)! Come back here!" 

You didn't hear at all what he said. You where too busying running, looking for help from a living human being. Shu, ran up to try and catch up with you.

"HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE! PLEASE HELP ME!" You cried, but nobody but Shu was the only person- vampire -heard your cry for help. 

He teleported in front of you. "(Y/N), please, I can explain-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"  You screamed, running as fast as you can away from him.

Running to someplace you thought you could be protected. The police station.

~Reiji Sakamaki~

You, saw something that scared you. You where minding your business, when you saw something odd. Pill bottles, what where they for? You looked at one of them, and they looked like vitamins of some sort. It had smelled odd, but it sure as heck was creepy when you heard a voice say,

"(Y/N), where are you?" 

You hide far from where the pills where.

Reiji, came in and saw the pill case open.

"What the-? Did the triplets get into the pills again? Why not just drink blood?" And picked up the pills and put them away. 

You, now where creeper out, and figured out one thing.

The Sakamaki brothers where vampires.

~Laito Sakamaki~

Laito, had forgotten to clean his shirt. He had just finshed off a human. When he bumped into you, and the first thing you noticed was the scent he gave off. It smelled like blood.

"Laito? Why do you smell like blood?" When you suddenly noticed his shirt.

Laito smiled, "I was doing something."

"What do you mean? Did you get into a fight?" You asked, pointing to his shirt.

"N-No." Laito stuttered.

"Then why-?" Then it hit you like a rock. He was a vampire. Your eyes widened, and your heartbeat went up. 

Laito ' s eyes showed confusion, and worry when he saw your terrified face.

"Bitch-chan? Are you alright?" He asked, as your breathing pattern become much more unstable.

You turned around, and went running as fast as you could, away from Laito.

"Bitch-chan! Come back here!" He yelled.

Soon, you had no place else to run. So you ran it a telephone station. And called your parents.

~Kanato Sakamaki~

Kanato told you he was a vampire. At first, you didn't think that was true. And then, something happened.

Kanato was feeding off of you.

He bite you, and started sucking the life out of you.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, (Y/N), be a good girl." He cooed in your ear as you passed out cold.

When you woke up, you found yourself in Kanato ' s room. In his bed, with Teddy, at your side. You freaked out. You felt two holes in your neck. You got out of the bed, and ran out of the house.

Hoping never to see Kanato Sakamaki again.

~Ayato Sakamaki~

Ayato was feeding off Yui. When you came in, and saw the whole thing.

Ayato didn't have time to get you, and tell you everything.

You ran out of the school. Hoping not to come back. 

And Ayato left Yui, and ran to find you. 

You didn't care where you ran too. Just far away from Ayato.

~Subaru Sakamaki~

You where wandering around outside, and saw Subaru you almost went up and talked to him, when you saw he was doing something. . . Odd.

Subaru was biting Yui's neck. When he let go, he saw you.

You, realizing that Subaru was a vampire, didn't stand there, you turned and ran.

"Hold on! (Y/N)! I can explain!" Subaru called, as you ran away from him.